To delete or not to delete? That is the question

Everyone one has made good points here. At the end of the day you need to make sure you have the support to delete these trucks. The technology over the years has come along pretty good so some of the horror stories back when emissions really started don’t necessarily apply to today’s trucks. However deleting isn’t always cut and dry, it is costly and you need to make sure you’re dealing with an experienced shop for support after. It is your time, money, and truck but make sure you really do your homework and know what kind of support you have locally around you.
 
I'm in and out of the truck, working and moving around and don't want to smell the exhaust all of the time. I'm over it. Along with the noise. No thanks.
 
I'm in and out of the truck, working and moving around and don't want to smell the exhaust all of the time. I'm over it. Along with the noise. No thanks.
A man's cologne should be made of the diesel fragrance. The sound of a diesel motor should be broadcast to open space for the universe to enjoy. :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top Bottom