📍 Meet-Up Southern California Tremor Meetup

Meet-Up📍
^ ^ ^ If Craiger goes, I'll go! next time. Let's see what's up in there, first.

Full Size Invasion doesn't always fit. 😝
 
I misunderstood I thought that run was for October, hope it goes well today
 
Burns Canyon Rd from Pioneertown to Big Bear is about 20-24 miles. Took us just about 1:45. Easily accommodates the F250 Tremor with no issues of pinstripes. Was rocky in a few places, making it a bit rough. There were a couple of places where it narrowed or had to navigate around a bigger rock in the road, but fairly easily done. There is a shelf road for a portion but not that narrow. One short up hill section had a series of dips but no problems going up with 4x4 engaged. Easy, fun trail, pretty scenery with Josua trees and pine trees on route. The wife was with me and didn't complain. So couldn't have been too bad. Win win!
Didn't get the memo about pictures. Only took two.
 

Attachments

  • 20260628_111112.webp
    20260628_111112.webp
    288.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20260628_114743.webp
    20260628_114743.webp
    223.6 KB · Views: 16
^ ^ ^ How about two weeks from now? I can't go this coming Saturday!

:oops:
 
Back
Top Bottom