📍 Meet-Up Southern California Tremor Meetup

Meet-Up📍
We can host one at our shop when our new one is finished! Would be fun to get to know a bunch of fellow owners!
When will the shop be ready? I’m down to come by.

Otherwise I should be free this weekend after New Years if you all want to go exploring in the storm that’s coming
 
When will the shop be ready? I’m down to come by.

Otherwise I should be free this weekend after New Years if you all want to go exploring in the storm that’s coming
Targeting end of January, we will be operational in the new shop by end of next week, but the showroom will likely be ready end of the month if all goes as planned!

Where do you usually go post storm in SoCal?
 
Targeting end of January, we will be operational in the new shop by end of next week, but the showroom will likely be ready end of the month if all goes as planned!

Where do you usually go post storm in SoCal?
I’m open, but a few spots:
- Santiago Peak
- Johnson Valley
- Ocotillo wells
- Phelan
 
I’ll be in Johnson Valley for king of the hammers Feb 3-8.
Won’t have my truck with but would be happy to meet up if anyone else is attending!
 
I’ll be in Johnson Valley for king of the hammers Feb 3-8.
Won’t have my truck with but would be happy to meet up if anyone else is attending!
I’ll bring my truck out for that and can meet up.
 
I would also add Big Bear area. I would be open to hitting some trails in these areas.
Oh yeah duh, thanks. Can’t believe I left Big Bear out.
 
I’ll bring my truck out for that and can meet up.
Awesome! We will be at 217 Lasernut Lane in hammertown. LMS off-road racing, 1985 Toyota number 4662

I marked it on the map in purple but it’s tough to see. South of the main vendor area.
IMG_5574.webp
 
Awesome! We will be at 217 Lasernut Lane in hammertown. LMS off-road racing, 1985 Toyota number 4662

I marked it on the map in purple but it’s tough to see. South of the main vendor area.
View attachment 241270
Awesome! I’d love to come support the team for the race. What’s the best days to come. I’m not sure if I’m camping or just coming for a day yet.
 
Awesome! I’d love to come support the team for the race. What’s the best days to come. I’m not sure if I’m camping or just coming for a day yet.
Everyday is the best to come! 🤪
 
Awesome! I’d love to come support the team for the race. What’s the best days to come. I’m not sure if I’m camping or just coming for a day yet.
Like @Optimus🤖 said, everyday is best to come!

Thursday UTV race
Friday Everyman challenge
Saturday unlimited class

Lots of vendors and things to see/do in hammer town.

 
I’m in Simi valley always up for an adventure! Let me know when!
 
Sounds like fun, I'm in south OC and id be down for meet up 🤙
 
@Craiger22 any interest in Pioneertown to Big Bear? Offroad run. I am going tomorrow.
That's a possibility take some pics of the terrain and post them up, curious with our big trucks how tight it gets. Also just looked it up and says its about a 70 mile run?
 
Back
Top Bottom