Sin City Super Bowl: Chiefs vs. 49's

Who will win the first Sin City Super Bowl?

• Chiefs

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • 49's

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters
Heard there is a bet if Travis Kelce is going to ask Taylor Swift to marry him following the Superbowl following a victory. Maybe it’s the other way around?
Cheers 🍻

Can they both lose?
My brother lives in KC and when Chiefs win he is insufferable.
I live in prime 49er country and when they win their fans are even more insufferable.

At least my brother is half a continent away....

Heard there is a bet if Travis Kelce is going to ask Taylor Swift to marry him following the Superbowl following a victory. Maybe it’s the other way around?
Cheers 🍻
Where's the barf emoji?

Can they both lose?
My brother lives in KC and when Chiefs win he is insufferable.
I live in prime 49er country and when they win their fans are even more insufferable.

At least my brother is half a continent away....
Spoken like a true Raider fan!

Cheers 🍻
My question is will she dump him if the Chiefs lose?

Let's go guys. GameDay is around the corner!

🥹 just not in the spirit of football

🥹 just not in the spirit of football
It's ok maine, we got dis.

1000005558.gif

I wish I could get excited about football. Any real sports - I just get bored with it. I find the Olympics interesting, but that's about it. I am going to vote on this thread for fun and see if I "win" the coin toss. lol

I wish I could get excited about football. Any real sports - I just get bored with it. I find the Olympics interesting, but that's about it. I am going to vote on this thread for fun and see if I "win" the coin toss. lol
Football is about the only sport I can watch and enjoy mainly because my whole family likes it so it becomes more of bonding thing and not just watching for watchings sake. Some of the Olympics is ok from a spectator perspective...

I hope the Niners win just so j can watch Kelsey (intentional misspelling) cry like a little…. Well ya know

I hope the Niners win just so j can watch Kelsey (intentional misspelling) cry like a little…. Well ya know
It's getting so fucking stupid that a local wedding chapel is giving free weddings to anyone named Travis or Taylor on Super Bowl Sunday. I love this city but Jesus Christ:

Can’t they both lose 🤔 🤦 can’t go for Kermit/Phizer or a swifty. It hurt’s as a cowboys fan but……go 49’s! 😩

Around here, most people are niners fans including my immediate family. I was a diehard raiders fan in the 70's but that all changed when they went to LA, then who knows where. Now I just like to watch a good game. So, I'll watch the bowl for the entertainment and ensuing party, should be a good game. But I would rather be fishing. Looks like the weather will be perfect that day too. 55 and mostly sunny. :(

Anyone going to the game? I heard the avg ticket price is $8500. Crazy…
Cheers 🍻

Looks like the majority are picking the Chiefs. I’m sticking with the 49ers. It’s hard to pick against Mahomes but I have to being a Broncos fan. Also, and CMC and Shanahan are from near me. Go 9ers!!!

Looks like the majority are picking the Chiefs. I’m sticking with the 49ers. It’s hard to pick against Mahomes but I have to being a Broncos fan. Also, and CMC and Shanahan are from near me. Go 9ers!!!
I've seen enough Broncos in this month's contest 🤣

Back