Sin City Super Bowl: Chiefs vs. 49's

Who will win the first Sin City Super Bowl?

• Chiefs

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • 49's

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters

Optimus

Leader of the Autobots
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Platinum 7.3L Tremor
Here we go Tremorites. The Super Bowl is coming to my hometown and you guessed it, I won't be going! The cheapest ticket is $6k (give or take) so no thank you.

Here we go Tremorites. The Super Bowl is coming to my hometown and you guessed it, I won't be going! The cheapest ticket is $6k (give or take) so no thank you.
Chiefs vs Niners in the Raiders’ stadium - YUK!

Go CHIEFS!!!!

Chiefs vs Niners in the Raiders’ stadium - YUK!
Yep. I can't stand the Faders, their organization and their fans but I am excited to finally have the Super Bowl here.

I can’t just go out and support another team. I am in morning for the loss of the Lions…. I need some time.
I hear you, but devised a strategy ahead of time for this particular situation. As a Lions fan I realized it would be a likely outcome at some point during the playoffs, unfortunately. So executing my strategy and getting behind the 9ers (for reasons mentioned above) helps in the transition phase of grief.

Yeah...no.

1000005159.jpg

Just trade the Tremor in, or maybe offer a Tremor half time show to pay for the seat? That would be better than any singing.

Wife got asked if she wanted to go work the hospitality suites. She passed. I was offered to work communications equipment. I passed. Don't want to drive down there and deal with the masses. Much rather stay at home and watch.

Chiefs fans are going to get potentially more entertainment at one of the end zones in the Raiders' home house painted "Chiefs" than possibly the game itself. Lot of smack talk historically between the clubs but that might be the biggest clown suit the Chiefs will ever hang on the Raiders... but then again Raiderfan likes costumes.

I’m sure the NFL has already made it a Chiefs win - next Patriot dynasty about to happen. Then we will have to see who they select to replace the Chiefs. Lol

I feel the Lions will be the next up and coming team. They actually had a good season 👏. I’m not looking forward to the Super Bowl, with all the negativity around the opening ceremonies and the camera is more worried of who is in the stands than the game itself. The lord says to love my neighbor so I will. But I’m not there for them.

Sorry, but I see gray. 🤣

Attachments

• D87872FB-FA1F-49F2-9C05-D71BBC9C1CB8.jpeg
    D87872FB-FA1F-49F2-9C05-D71BBC9C1CB8.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 15
Back