PPE Premium High Efficiency Oil Filter

I have no evidence to back my opinion up, but based on spec alone these are great filters. I'm on the 2nd one and have 2 more on the shelf. I wish I had done a UOA before using them.
They seem to be pretty much in line with and maybe a bit better than the Donaldson filter as far as efficiency from what I can see. What I find that the PPE has over every other filter is the cannister build and there they are approaching CAT in that respect. I also like actual coil spring instead of a thin little leaf like the FoMoCo. The bulkhead portion of the PPE is extremely beefy too as is the anti-drain back material. Notwithstanding what the latest video from Jamin on Freedom Worx showed, but more what he said, it makes me sleep better at night! :D

The PPE filter and Triax 5W40 have done very well for my rigs.
 
They seem to be pretty much in line with and maybe a bit better than the Donaldson filter as far as efficiency from what I can see. What I find that the PPE has over every other filter is the cannister build and there they are approaching CAT in that respect. I also like actual coil spring instead of a thin little leaf like the FoMoCo. The bulkhead portion of the PPE is extremely beefy too as is the anti-drain back material. Notwithstanding what the latest video from Jamin on Freedom Worx showed, but more what he said, it makes me sleep better at night! :D

The PPE filter and Triax 5W40 have done very well for my rigs.
Absolutely! The efficiency and larger filter area made piqued my interest when looking at the CAT conversion. The PPE doesn’t have the possible drawbacks associated with the CAT.
 
Absolutely! The efficiency and larger filter area made piqued my interest when looking at the CAT conversion. The PPE doesn’t have the possible drawbacks associated with the CAT.
Go back to sleep! This is my time!
 
Curious...for those with the Godzilla motor, do you suggest the PPE filter or the Ford Racing filter? The high performance 820 filter is a direct replacement and will work just fine, as others have stated, on the F250. Thoughts between the Ford and the PPE? Thanks


 
They have them out of stock right now. Moght use Tameless or summit
They may drop ship from PPE. I ran into that myself. Summit showed in stock, but then I got the email they were temporarily unavailable. If they do have em, buy 2. 😉
 
Back
Top Bottom