Other Rides

I had a 90 as a kid as well, that's what initially spurred the purchase of this modern Trail, nostalgia outweighed logic lol. It's a 2022 model, fuel injected, LED lights, 4 speed. The main drawback to this modern version is the lack of the low range that made the 90 so great.
Hmm, that is a drawback. Low range is exactly what made them so capable in difficult terrain.

Hmm, that is a drawback. Low range is exactly what made them so capable in difficult terrain.

Exactly, like I said, it's more of a nostalgia piece. That said, it does get 130 mpg haha.

I did something similar, I built my triumph up for drag and then purchased a Honda Ruckus to cruise around town on. 1.2 gallon gas tank and one tank lasts a month at a time. It's hilarious.

RZR Pic.jpg

Literally the only vehicle that I have ever owned that I truly regret getting rid of! This thing was a MONSTER! Secondary flies out and a custom Ivan's tune.
zx14.jpg

Decided a new DD was in order - truck is for weekends and towing - blessed to be in this position!

68773531414__3481AA38-60E3-4B84-A88E-AB6BAF97DC94 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 68773550571__B9D9606C-897E-496B-8A2B-6D0461D3F5BA.jpg
    68773550571__B9D9606C-897E-496B-8A2B-6D0461D3F5BA.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Command Center.jpg
    Command Center.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Floor board.jpg
    Floor board.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Seat Backs.jpg
    Seat Backs.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Steering Wheel.jpg
    Steering Wheel.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 31
Literally the only vehicle that I have ever owned that I truly regret getting rid of! This thing was a MONSTER! Secondary flies out and a custom Ivan's tune.
View attachment 154590

There's a fella in my neighborhood that has a black and green one, such fast bikes and more aesthetically pleasing to my eye than the Busa.

I needed another Porsche… convertible
Cheers 🍻

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpeg
    IMG_4238.jpeg
    437.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
It's Christmas Roxmas in June!
After a lot of study of Kei trucks I finally was able to test drive one. I determined even the biggest, nicest model out there was just too difficult for me to get in and out of easily enough to be practical for me, so I pursued plan R instead.
Xout_Kei.jpg

My study of the JDM mini trucks made me more aware of the Mahindra Roxor so I studied those too.

Meet Mahi, who popped up on the website of the only Mahindra dealer in Montana a week or so ago after not being there a month earlier.

2022 all weather model (heat+A/C +more), less than 2k miles with a nice assortment of aftermarket extras including the Diesel Freaks Stage 1 tune, street legal equipment and more. Doing basic safety/ preventive maintenance while I wait for my paperwork to get my plate.

This should be fun!

Roxmas in June.jpg

Mahi Front Q.jpg

Mahi Rear Q.jpg

Thrilled to be riding the triumph today now that summer is here in the Rockies.

View attachment 160262

Here you guys are in the cooler climates at altitude pulling your bikes out for rides this time of year and those of us in the south are putting them away until the fall so that we don't melt lol.

Funny how that works! I will likely move to somewhere at sea level as it drives me nuts having a 20% decrease in power at altitude.

And here I am telling my wife we need a second place somewhere at altitude for us to escape to in July/August because I can no longer take this heat and humidity.

Back