My Current View

Maybe next time. I wouldn’t mind having a pond built one day.
have a dozer delivered and in 24 hours you will have your pond....
 
Maybe next time. I wouldn’t mind having a pond built one day.
Same here. Just need the time. And the equipment. But, if I had the time I could figure it out. My uncle says I just need the dozer, like @MVI. Other people tell me I need an excavator. I run excavators, but have never ran a dozer. Either way, one day I'll get to it 🤣🤣🤣
 
Same here. Just need the time. And the equipment. But, if I had the time I could figure it out. My uncle says I just need the dozer, like @MVI. Other people tell me I need an excavator. I run excavators, but have never ran a dozer. Either way, one day I'll get to it 🤣🤣🤣
Dozers, like this 950 , just need some seat time to get proficient.

With a 14' blade , you can do quick work of any job of it:

Or if you don't know what you are doing , you can really goof it up ; really quick

It is about 70,000# , and a pony of a workhorse

I've got a fair amount of seat time in Dozers. fun toys for sure.




1791245557828.webp
 
Last edited:
I was going to do the tire chalk test for the 37's, but we got a good rain here

Nature washed The moab dirt into the driveway and works perfectly to see if the tire is in full contact with the road

PXL_20261005_171144326.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom