- Mar 19, 2022
- 1,713
- 3,266
- Retired Fireman
- 2022 F-350 Lariat Ultimate
- Jeep, Bronco, Camaro’s
Hey, that cat looks familiar. Is that Axel from Moab?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why is it sooooo far away from me!?!?
Why is it sooooo far away from me!?!?![]()
I did this once with Jack Daniels honey… it was like butterscotch on my ice cream.Next time you are at the bar have a Guinness on tap and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. People will act appalled but then order one. Last time I did this I made 19 converts!
Nope. I'm an ice coffee guy. Big plastic cup with a straw....I bet you like espresso, double, hot, one swig![]()
Nothing better than a Stryker escort.
Take a shot through the tunnel showing Mt. Rushmore.