IRONMANS TRUCK IS FINALLY HERE

Thanks TruGrit. I can't wait to cruise with HER. We did a 10 mile ride so far. Shes so much more SEXY than I could have thought. ? ? ? :cool:
Amazing isn’t it?!! I can’t get enough. You’re gonna love every minute of it. Congrats again!!!

for the puddle lights go to the thread about modding the circuit board, that works, did it to mine and it nights on the dark driveway and on the neighborhood road

Thats freakin cool. Thanks for that.

You look awsome in your truck dude....congratulations....Glad your feeling better

Bruce

Donny MF!! You are going to have a badass rig my man! We need a full on build thread!

You look awsome in your truck dude....congratulations....Glad your feeling better

Bruce
HOLY FUCK. YOU MADE MY DAY. IS IT BRUCE OR DAVID. BRO I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY TRUCK AS MUCH AS IT WAS TO HEAR FROM YOU. DUDE I MISSED YOU. I SENT OUT PRAYER THREADS AND EVEN TRIED TO GET A SEACH PARTY FOR YOU. I WAS SO WORRIED. BROTHER YOU ARE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL GANGSTERS ON HERE. WELCOME BACK MR CARTER.
? ? ? ?????????:cool:

Donny MF!! You are going to have a badass rig my man! We need a full on build thread!
Hey Bro, I'm sorry for all the rants with you my friend. I sincerely apologize for my rude and crude words. Thanks for your nice message. ??????:cool:

Hey Bro, I'm sorry for all the rants with you my friend. I sincerely apologize for my rude and crude words. Thanks for your nice message. ??????:cool:
Haha you sure you have have the right guy? I dont ever remember you having a rant or any dissagreement with you.

Haha you sure you have have the right guy? I dont ever remember you having a rant or any dissagreement with you.
Shit it was when i was showing my support for Trump and I was getting it from so many ends so maybe it wasn't you. LOL. But thanks my man.

Yo @Iron Man , did you order your double standards in 18 inch? They wern't available in 18 when I ordered mine.

Did you change the calipers too or just rotors and pads? I'm wondering if that set up will fit inside my 17" methods.?

Last edited:
Yo @Iron Man , did you order your double standards in 18 inch? They wern't available in 18 when I ordered mine.
I got them in machined BUT they were back ordered. So i got an email on 12/30 that shipped. I never got them and I called them last week and then today. They told me today that they were shippedc back to the warehouse. They were about to give me a refund. I said I ordered it with Black Friday Sale and want that deal and still want my wheels. Double standard Machined wheels 18x9 with 37" ridge grapplers, TPS, ceramic coated, black lugs, and balanced for 3,300$. They are checking their warehouse and will contact me tomorrow. Dang nothing seems easy any more. PATIENCE. UGHHHH
? ? ? :cool:
92E1BBD0-E36F-40CB-923A-F5BC956ADD88.png

Did you change the calipers too or just rotors and pads? I'm wondering if that set up will fit inside my 17" methods.?
Just rotors and pads. I reached out to Snake Pit and he told me exactly what to get. 640$ with tax and shipping. I felt that was a great price. Clint aka The Snake Pit said it had such an improvement.

Last edited:
Shit it was when i was showing my support for Trump and I was getting it from so many ends so maybe it wasn't you. LOL. But thanks my man.
Sorry to mix it all up. That night was a BLUR

I am a Trump guy definately wasnt me
Dude I just looked it up from my past posts it was CJ31016 that i got you mixed up with. So Sorry for that Yeah Man. GOD BLESS BROTHER CAB. ? :cool:?????????

Just rotors and pads. I reached out to Snake Pit and he told me exactly what to get. 640$ with tax and shipping. I felt that was a great price. Clint aka The Snake Pit said it had such an improvement.
I need to remember that an get those brakes on order they look awesome

I did just the power stop pads and they made a big difference ... And with a extra 300 lbs on the front you can tell and it stops smoother and quicker

Bruce
Welcome back man! We were stating to get a little worried about you.

@Ironman

I hope you get your wheels man! I so wish I got 18's. I like the look of 17's but they are a pain in the ass. No room for weights and I am not sure I can upgrade to powerstop rotors. I'll have to call and find out. There is so little room between the stock caliper and wheel!

I got them in machined BUT they were back ordered. So i got an email on 12/30 that shipped. I never got them and I called them last week and then today. They told me today that they were shippedc back to the warehouse. They were about to give me a refund. I said I ordered it with Black Friday Sale and want that deal and still want my wheels. Double standard Machined wheels 18x9 with 37" ridge grapplers, TPS, ceramic coated, black lugs, and balanced for 3,300$. They are checking their warehouse and will contact me tomorrow. Dang nothing seems easy any more. PATIENCE. UGHHHH
? ? ? :cool:View attachment 14442
hey BRO when you get your new wheels & tires let me know if your going to sell the stock ones K ? ?????

Back