How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Busa Dave

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 TRX
I just called ford to get things set back up since I stopped all marketing a couple of years ago when I replaced the 2018 SD and they said I had a $2500.00 PCO. Love it problem is it expires on 01/03/2022 so I doubt I will get to use it. :mad:

Joelzme

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150
First Responder
Firefighter
I got one today as well. I’m in Orlando. I just put in an order yesterday so I hope I’ll be able to use it by the 1/3/22 deadline.

I was logged into my ford account and built a SD and saved it to my custom builds. I don’t know if that’s what triggered it but I have been on the website a lot and always log in. I also have been sending a ton of builds to dealers. I ended up going with Zack and Gander and this just sweetens the deal. Hope they will still apply it to a custom build if the delivery date is past the expiration date.

TGDad

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150, 2022 Lariat Tremor On Order
Current Ride #2
1983 K5 Blazer on 42s
First Responder
FD
$3k PCO just showed up in the email inbox today. I did absolutely nothing to trigger it on purpose. Ordered my tremor late July, build week next week.

marine_wi

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Marine Corps
I got one today as well. I’m in Orlando. I just put in an order yesterday so I hope I’ll be able to use it by the 1/3/22 deadline.

I was logged into my ford account and built a SD and saved it to my custom builds. I don’t know if that’s what triggered it but I have been on the website a lot and always log in. I also have been sending a ton of builds to dealers. I ended up going with Zack and Gander and this just sweetens the deal. Hope they will still apply it to a custom build if the delivery date is past the expiration date.
Dang it! I want a PCO!! Lol

sie73tres

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy Veteran
Current Ride
2019 Subaru Outback
Current Ride #2
2022 F250 Lariat Tremor (On order)
My Lariat F250 is currently in production (week of October 4). Hoping for an early Christmas present from Ford. C'mon Ford, send me that PCO. Lol.

RyanP

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Mine trucks due to be built end of this month. If anyone wants to part with one ill take it!

RedZilla

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 F350 King Ranch Tremor - Big Red (RedZilla) Rapid Red/Stone Gray
Current Ride #2
05 F150 Lariat - Ol' Red
Just got a $3000 PCO in email that expires 1/03/22. Frustrating having just got my truck a few months ago.

marine_wi

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Marine Corps
Just got a $3000 PCO in email that expires 1/03/22. Frustrating having just got my truck a few months ago.
And then you got people that have been trying for months and haven't got anything. And people who buy their trucks and then get the PCO... It's quite frustrating all around.

TGDad

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150, 2022 Lariat Tremor On Order
Current Ride #2
1983 K5 Blazer on 42s
First Responder
FD
I agree but it seems to fit with the totally random vehicle build selection process. Nothing is linear in this experience or making sense.

rebuck33

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250
Ok fellows. I’m down to the bitter end. I’m gonna pick up my ordered superduty hopefully today. I just can’t read through 64 pages of this thread. Is there a place I should be “logging on or checking” to have any chance of getting a PCO or does it take much longer? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!

marine_wi

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Marine Corps
Ok fellows. I’m down to the bitter end. I’m gonna pick up my ordered superduty hopefully today. I just can’t read through 64 pages of this thread. Is there a place I should be “logging on or checking” to have any chance of getting a PCO or does it take much longer? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!
You can call Ford Marketing and see if you have one. If so, they can give you the code for it or the dealer can pull it up. Honestly, I would ask for the code cuz some dealers have been pretty shady when it comes to honoring a PCO.

marine_wi

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Marine Corps
You can call Ford Marketing and see if you have one. If so, they can give you the code for it or the dealer can pull it up. Honestly, I would ask for the code cuz some dealers have been pretty shady when it comes to honoring a PCO.

Trapper

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 Ford F-250 CCSB

Did you ask your dealer if he'll accept the Farm Bureau? I used it. Cost's you $100 in Pa. At least it'll save you $500, unless you are using X-Plan, then you can't use it. You have a 30 day grace period before purchase.

If I got a $3000 PCO after the fact, I might order another truck if I could get at least what I paid, and trade this one. Nice driving a new truck for free for six months, and start all over with zero mileage.

rebuck33

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250
How long do they normally take to get? I got my daughter and myself putting in about 20 requests per hour!

rebuck33

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250
I got about 40 reply emails from the different dealerships and different build options. I guess we give it a few days and see what happens

Alpoba

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
How long do they normally take to get? I got my daughter and myself putting in about 20 requests per hour!
Lol, what makes you think volume or speed has anything to do with getting a PCO?

it looks like a round of PCOs was distributed a week ago and many in this forum confirmed getting one. Prior to that there wasn't any given out for a while it seems. Point being you might have to wait until the next scheduled PCO distribution and even then there is no guarantee that you will make the cut.

Alpoba

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
I got about 40 reply emails from the different dealerships and different build options. I guess we give it a few days and see what happens
Do let us know if your strategy succeeds! It’d be a very interesting example to follow.

Bodaway

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
I just called ford to get things set back up since I stopped all marketing a couple of years ago when I replaced the 2018 SD and they said I had a $2500.00 PCO. Love it problem is it expires on 01/03/2022 so I doubt I will get to use it. :mad:
I've been trying to save my builds while logged it, but cannot seem to figure it out.

After you do the build, what do you do to save the configuration?

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge