How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Is Ford marketing open today? I called 1-800-334-4375 and have been listening to music for an hour. Is that normal?

I got one in the past by schedule a test drive through fords website but that’s been a couple years ago

I've been trying to save my builds while logged it, but cannot seem to figure it out.

After you do the build, what do you do to save the configuration?
1633969787548.png

Ok fellows. I’m down to the bitter end. I’m gonna pick up my ordered superduty hopefully today. I just can’t read through 64 pages of this thread. Is there a place I should be “logging on or checking” to have any chance of getting a PCO or does it take much longer? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!
There is a $3500 rebate out now. It is greater than a PCO. I posted an image of it earlier.

DieselDawg88. I have a picture of your $3500 rebate and other than that picture I can’t find ANY other info on it or get anyone who knows anything about it. Local dealer says that can’t even search by that number. My sister-in-law works at a blue oval dealership and she hasn’t heard of anything like it. When they look me up in the system, they can see what I’m eligible for and right now it seems like a big ZERO. I called Ford asking about it and they couldn’t tell me what it was only that nationally that’s not available or even locally to me. Any further details would help. I put about 40 feelers out there for other dealers on line today hoping for a last minute PCO but it’s not looking good.

DieselDawg88. I have a picture of your $3500 rebate and other than that picture I can’t find ANY other info on it or get anyone who knows anything about it. Local dealer says that can’t even search by that number. My sister-in-law works at a blue oval dealership and she hasn’t heard of anything like it. When they look me up in the system, they can see what I’m eligible for and right now it seems like a big ZERO. I called Ford asking about it and they couldn’t tell me what it was only that nationally that’s not available or even locally to me. Any further details would help. I put about 40 feelers out there for other dealers on line today hoping for a last minute PCO but it’s not looking good.
I did the same and nadda - Ford Marketing told me about the incentives listed on the Ford.com website but that was it.

Sent the screenshot of the offer to my sales guy (fleet manager), he said that is an offer sent to a specific customer. He did tell me last week Ford was going to send out an incentive to buyers that have had excessive wait times.

Sent the screenshot of the offer to my sales guy (fleet manager), he said that is an offer sent to a specific customer. He did tell me last week Ford was going to send out an incentive to buyers that have had excessive wait times.
My brother and I ordered same time (June, 2nd). He got a 2k offer last week, and I got nothing. So I guess he got one for waiting, but Ford doesn't like me I guess. We got build dates today from our dealer, and he's two weeks after me. He already had a 2500 PCO locked, so I guess his wife might get a 150 now. I had hoped with the long wait to see a PCO, but I've about given up. I can't even count the hundreds of salesman I've talked to as a result of filling out all the contact forms etc. 😔

Well I’ve been doing the blitz of building trucks, searching inventories and calling Ford. Today when I called they said I got 3 PCOs there waiting for me but they all SUCK cause they aren’t for 2022 Superdutys like the one I have coming this week! I’ll keep trying but I’m getting tired of this!

Well I’ve been doing the blitz of building trucks, searching inventories and calling Ford. Today when I called they said I got 3 PCOs there waiting for me but they all SUCK cause they aren’t for 2022 Superdutys like the one I have coming this week! I’ll keep trying but I’m getting tired of this!
If there is any logic build into their PCO handout system, your case would be a good example of when not to hand out a PCO, what’s the point if you are ready to purchase an ordered vehicle from them? What do they win handing you a PCO?

but from what i’ve been seeing here and elsewhere, their algorithms don’t seem to make a lot of sense, their marketing system is not fully linked to current orders, etc, so there is a chance you might trigger a pco with all the excessive activity, but also that it will likely come after the purchase date, because they seem to distribute PCOs in scheduled waves via email or mail, like the wave which just happened last week.

My wife got a PCO in the mail today for 2500.00 off superduty, too bad i cant use it with my d-plan. Wish i could give it to one of y’al!

Got a PCO today in the mail for $2500 ! Second one this year, first expired last month. Received the first one via email and mail, this one was mail only.

Jp_norris…. That’s even more bad news for me. I’ve been busting my hump to get a PCO and I get D plan so I guess I’m done. Why can’t a PCO be used with D plan????

Jp_norris…. That’s even more bad news for me. I’ve been busting my hump to get a PCO and I get D plan so I guess I’m done. Why can’t a PCO be used with D plan????
Fine print specifically says “A,Z, and D plans excluded”. Im assuming because with those plans theres so little “meat on the bones” to take even more money away.

Also if anyone's got a PCO or info regarding one, would be very appreciated.

Tried everything that everyone else has to generate a PCO. Got one this morning…….From RAM. Haven’t even looked at Ram once.
Yep I also have a ram PCO (no luck with Ford). I’m praying one makes it way to us soon.

I got a $3500 "exclusive cash reward" in the mail today from Ford. Just bought a 2021 back in June that popped up on a lot. The wife is fighting me on ordering a new one to replace it. :poop:

Latest Discussions

Back