How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Most dealers will but there are some that won't. I'd definitely being calling the dealer to try and lock it in.
The dealer's response was I can use PCOs either at the time of order or delivery, but they can't apply one I didn't have when I ordered and suggested I call Ford about extending this one. (you know, into 2023 when Vermonster and the rest of us #ASmafia get our trucks)

The dealer's response was I can use PCOs either at the time of order or delivery, but they can't apply one I didn't have when I ordered and suggested I call Ford about extending this one. (you know, into 2023 when Vermonster and the rest of us #ASmafia get our trucks)
I don't believe that is correct. I've seen many people apply the PCO after the fact.

I received the Cash Offer pop-up window this morning while browsing the Ford Bronco information pages. (https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/models/bronco-badlands/)

I'll leave the window open if I can get it to pop up again and be more then happy to fill in your information!

pco-09-12-21.png

I'm scheduled to pick my truck up tomorrow or Tuesday and I've tried everything I've read to get one but so far no luck. Maybe one will pop up tonight when I'm cruising the internet.

Wow, finally got a 1,000 PCO through email but excluded Super Duty Trucks.....thanks for nothing Ford. Also said off public offers only which excludes plan deals

A friends BIL is in Ford Marketing, over the Superduty. He looked into it and indicated that Ford is decreasing PCO for the rest of this year, nothing he could do for me. So maybe because I am new to Ford, I have limited opportunity. Maybe folks with lots of years of Ford are getting PCO based on brand loyalty.

A friends BIL is in Ford Marketing, over the Superduty. He looked into it and indicated that Ford is decreasing PCO for the rest of this year, nothing he could do for me. So maybe because I am new to Ford, I have limited opportunity. Maybe folks with lots of years of Ford are getting PCO based on brand loyalty.
I've bought many Ford trucks and received two PCO's for SUV's, Ranger, and F-150, but not for Super Duty.
You may be able to save a few bucks if you sign up for the Farm Bureau. I did. It cost me $100, and I had to be a member for 30 days. Finalized my deal on day 32. Saved me $500. Can't use with X-Plan, so you'd have to discuss it with your dealer whether you can use it, and how you are priced. My dealer gave me invoice pricing. It worked for me in Pa., but in some areas, it can save you as much as $1000.

I've bought many Ford trucks and received two PCO's for SUV's, Ranger, and F-150, but not for Super Duty.
You may be able to save a few bucks if you sign up for the Farm Bureau. I did. It cost me $100, and I had to be a member for 30 days. Finalized my deal on day 32. Saved me $500. Can't use with X-Plan, so you'd have to discuss it with your dealer whether you can use it, and how you are priced. My dealer gave me invoice pricing. It worked for me in Pa., but in some areas, it can save you as much as $1000.
Might look into it, this will be used on our ranch and we have an ag loan already from Capital Farm Credit. Not X-plan pricing.

Update: Yep, $500 right now. Cost $45 to join, but we might get some other discounts as well on stuff for the ranch.

Confirming if the 30 days starts today, if my delivery in November will be fine (even if ordered before I had the discount).

Last edited:
I have tried every trick on this thread without much luck. Has anyone had success recently? Any new links or paths to try to trigger a PCO? Thank you!

Hell I even tried buying another vehicle and nothing yet.

I even signed up for their credit card to try to trigger a PCO, so far no luck.

Been trying everything. All security controls off, every pop up allowed. Been following targeted ads when they come up, building everything from mustangs to explorers. Not a wiff. I called and asked for paper brochures, but they said that marketing doesn't have any to send.

I'll post this again. While you wait for your truck to be delivered, ask your dealers if they'll honor the Farm Bureau rebate. I used it here in Pa. Not applicable with x-plan. Cost me $100 to save $500 after a 30 day grace period.
I bought a Super Duty in June, and also tried for two months while waiting for my Tremor order to get one from Ford to no avail, but I did get three mailers for F150, Ranger, and some SUV's, even one yesterday. Don't think Ford cares to offer incentives on Super Duty. They never have discounted them much either.

I'll post this again. While you wait for your truck to be delivered, ask your dealers if they'll honor the Farm Bureau rebate. I used it here in Pa. Not applicable with x-plan. Cost me $100 to save $500 after a 30 day grace period.
I bought a Super Duty in June, and also tried for two months while waiting for my Tremor order to get one from Ford to no avail, but I did get three mailers for F150, Ranger, and some SUV's, even one yesterday. Don't think Ford cares to offer incentives on Super Duty. They never have discounted them much either.
Yep, I've got farm bureau lined up for a net $455 savings. Thanks again for that heads-up.

Back