Hooves update

I wish you the best of luck on your journey, wherever it may lead you.

Natural Turpentine kills Cancer. Cancer loves sugar, you make a sugar solution with the turpentine.

CLO2 (MMS) is another one, we use this when sick as it kicks everythings ass.

Thank you for the prayers and beautiful, kind words everyone! Aggressive chemo starts tomorrow. I will continue working on the truck products y'all have been waiting for, as that's what is most important to me for getting up every day.

Hello everyone, I’ve been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and would appreciate your support while I battle health issues.

I look forward to finish developing and bringing you the best products for our SD trucks, and likewise hope you will be patient for them to come out. It’s been discouraging for me lately.
We’ll be praying for you- God bless you brother.

Natural Turpentine kills Cancer. Cancer loves sugar, you make a sugar solution with the turpentine.

CLO2 (MMS) is another one, we use this when sick as it kicks everythings ass.
Could you ellaborate on the turpentine concocsion please?

Could you ellaborate on the turpentine concocsion please?
Highly censored, hard to find the information online. Big Pharma does not want you to know these things.

The information came from a pod cast with a doctor known and proven to cure very aggressive/advanced cancers. In the podcast he went over the most simple treatment, which was sugarwater + turpentine (from the tree).
You can find random very old docs on the use of turpentine for cancer. Here is one such link easy find:

Unfortunately it would take a significant amount of time to find the original pod cast from a few years back. I do know the doctor has since passed, but supposedly his treatments are continuing but I do not know were.

My man, I have you and the family in my thoughts. I am hopeful the early and aggressive treatments will kick its ass!!

Highly censored, hard to find the information online. Big Pharma does not want you to know these things.

The information came from a pod cast with a doctor known and proven to cure very aggressive/advanced cancers. In the podcast he went over the most simple treatment, which was sugarwater + turpentine (from the tree).
You can find random very old docs on the use of turpentine for cancer. Here is one such link easy find:

Unfortunately it would take a significant amount of time to find the original pod cast from a few years back. I do know the doctor has since passed, but supposedly his treatments are continuing but I do not know were.
Source: Andrews E. Chic Med J Exam. 1880. PMID: 37617531

Quite old and interesting for it's time.

Everyone, I would appreciate your prayers. Just got out of my checkup and it's metasticized to a different area in my body. My previous checkup I thought I was completely out of the woods.

I'm at a loss for words; my heart sank when hearing the news.

Crap dude! I hate to year this.

Man, sorry to hear this. Stay strong and stay positive! I am glad to read you are keeping busy and still doing the things you love as that will help get you through this chapter of your life.

Shocking and horrible to hear--I'm sorry. Sending you all the positive vibes and energy. Hang in there, man!

Prayers send and positive vibes.

Back