Heated steering wheel??

Sweet ..!!.. For some reason I thought they all were heated, you just had to have the module. Thanks ..
Anybody know what goes into programming/wiring to activate a heated wheel if one wasn't originally equipped? I would love to work something out on your wheel if the install/swap (more importantly integrating it into the controls) wasn't too big of a pain... '22 lariat.

On this topic, FYI, I have a heated wheel I will sell minus the bezel, but the bezel from your existing wheel will interchange. The wheel is from a Lariet ebony interior.

Anybody know what goes into programming/wiring to activate a heated wheel if one wasn't originally equipped? I would love to work something out on your wheel if the install/swap (more importantly integrating it into the controls) wasn't too big of a pain... '22 lariat.
Here is a list of the parts required and estimated pricing... I have the actual part numbers in another thread. You will also need to make a host of changes in Forscan. I can supply those as well if you go forward with this.

This a video for a 20-21, but will give you an idea of what the install is like. The 22 is similar but there are a few differences on the driver's side wiring:

Let me know if you have any questions...

Back