Heated steering wheel??

yzf1999

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
US Army
Current Ride
2024 GMC 2500 AT4 HD
Hi guys..I have a question for ya. I ordered a 2023 F250 crew cab 7.3 Lariat Ultimate Tremer…my question is will it come with a heated steering wheel. My current 2014 f250 lariat ultimate does not.
Thank you for your response.

I have a 2022 6.7 Lariat Ultimate and it came with a heated steering wheel; I don't remember adding that so pretty sure it's part of the package.

Hi guys..I have a question for ya. I ordered a 2023 F250 crew cab 7.3 Lariat Ultimate Tremer…my question is will it come with a heated steering wheel. My current 2014 f250 lariat ultimate does not.
Thank you for your response.
For 23 heated steering wheel is standard for Lariat along with power tilt/scope and audio controls. You don't even need the ultimate to get those features.

I have a 2022 6.7 Lariat Ultimate and it came with a heated steering wheel; I don't remember adding that so pretty sure it's part of the package.
Must order rain sensing wipers to get heated steering wheel in Lariat Ultimate Package

Not sure this is relevant or helpful but my '21 Lariat (Value Package not Ultimate) has the heated steering wheel. I don't see it as a line item on the build sheet. Must be included in with other things.

For '22... You had to add rain sensing wipers to get the heated steering wheel. For '23 it is standard on Lariat and up.

1668718259368.png

Odd, I don’t think I have rain sensing wipers on my ultimate and it is supposed to have a heated steering wheel. I have an IOU from ford for the heated steering wheel and fender badges, that they are out of stock and owe me those items. Supposedly all of the modules are in place on my truck and when they get the new wheels the dealer will swap it in and turn on the access button on my display.

As far as I know, my plain 23 Lariat (ordered) is supposed to have a heated steering wheel. We may or may not find out.

As far as I know, my plain 23 Lariat (ordered) is supposed to have a heated steering wheel. We may or may not find out.
Correct, heated steering wheel and rain sensing wipers used to be combined in a package and both are now listed as standard equipment on the Lariat trim.

Funny thing is I was thinking of ordering a 2023 Raptor and the dealer told me I couldn't get a heated steering wheel or the torsen package.

I have a 2021 Tremor Lariat with ultimate package. I was surprised if doesn’t have the heated steering wheel. When I received the Ford questionnaire, I let them have it. Maybe that helped. Cheers 🍻

For '22... You had to add rain sensing wipers to get the heated steering wheel. For '23 it is standard on Lariat and up.

View attachment 104388

Any chance you have a similar chart for '22? I'd like to see a few things that were left off of my truck... that I thought should have been on it.

Any chance you have a similar chart for '22? I'd like to see a few things that were left off of my truck... that I thought should have been on it.
You can find a link in the first comment on this thread:

I bought a Raptor Steering Wheel for mine.
Does this mean my takeoff Heated Steering Wheel is worth something .. :unsure::unsure: ..??

I bought a Raptor Steering Wheel for mine.
Does this mean my takeoff Heated Steering Wheel is worth something .. :unsure::unsure: ..??
Yes. I sold my factory Lariat wheel easily for $200

Funny thing is I was thinking of ordering a 2023 Raptor and the dealer told me I couldn't get a heated steering wheel or the torsen package.
There are several
I have a 2021 Tremor Lariat with ultimate package. I was surprised if doesn’t have the heated steering wheel. When I received the Ford questionnaire, I let them have it. Maybe that helped. Cheers 🍻
I have a 21 Tremor Lariat with ultimate and have heated wheel, BUT, I also have rain sensing wipers which was the requirement in 2021.

Yes. I sold my factory Lariat wheel easily for $200
Sweet ..!!.. For some reason I thought they all were heated, you just had to have the module. Thanks ..

Back