Got to use the winch today

LVRaider

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F350 KR Tremor
Glad I had it too as it was around 6*. Was out on our property an dropped off into a skidder rut that the logging crew had made and we was stuck!! Front diff performs great! Also glad I got the vinyl option also!
Here is a little video my fiancé shot.

Attachments

• IMG_9190.mov
    17.1 MB
Last edited:
Hey guys how do I post the video directly here or can ya'll see it? I was on my cell when I tried to post it?

I caught a chill watching your video in my shorts and T shirt!
:giggle: ?

Glad I live in Florida.

Nice. A little disappointed in the tire performance...

Its hard to tell but, was the rear locker engaged 1/2 way through?

Nice. A little disappointed in the tire performance...
They actually have been doing real well in the snow,this was just some big deep frozen ruts I dropped in. I'll post some pics of them when it thaws out.. The deep snow/sand drive mode works great..

Its hard to tell but, was the rear locker engaged 1/2 way through?
I noticed that too watching the video. I had forgotten to engage it not that it would had helped much in that situation.

Greta Thunberg wants to know if you used a tree protector.
Hell naw,I was wanting to get the hell outta there and back in the truck at that point it was COLD.. Lol

When did you remember your poor wife out there videotaping?
Hopefully before you got back to the house!

When did you remember your poor wife out there videotaping?
Hopefully before you got back to the house!
Hell she beat me back in the truck before I even had the winch line unhooked and wound back in..

I noticed that too watching the video. I had forgotten to engage it not that it would had helped much in that situation.
I don't think it would have gotten you out initially but once you got going it would of clearly made a difference. by engaging the locker it eliminates rear wheel slip and should prevent the front axle from being over driven too. I've driven up over 3-4 foot snow banks with ease.

I don't think it would have gotten you out initially but once you got going it would of clearly made a difference. by engaging the locker it eliminates rear wheel slip and should prevent the front axle from being over driven too. I've driven up over 3-4 foot snow banks with ease.
Yea I was on the frame. It wouldn't move at all as tried several times and just called on the winch,just glad I had a tree close.

Back