Got to use the winch today

Would have had to get in the toolbox and break out the chain.. lol
Also keep a long kinetic rope in there also.
Good deal. I am not trying to bust anyone's balls, but when it comes to winching, I have fell victim to not enough line, and even after I learned from the experience, I watched many more who just needed another 10 or 20 feet.... or learn the value of a sand anchor.

Probably wouldn’t need that winch if you just lowered your air pressure in those tires.

Probably wouldn’t need that winch if you just lowered your air pressure in those tires.
Yea I was solid on the frame couldnt move as I tried and the ground is frozen under the snow. I'm running around 55psi in my tires at the moment.

Good deal. I am not trying to bust anyone's balls, but when it comes to winching, I have fell victim to not enough line, and even after I learned from the experience, I watched many more who just needed another 10 or 20 feet.... or learn the value of a sand anchor.
Yea I used to carry one in the back of my other truck when we was out in the fields with no tree's around. Need to find it and put it in this truck..

Well it thawed out some today an decided to take a look underneath the truck to see if I had done an damage an im sure glad Ford got away from that plastic oil pan or it could’ve been real bad.
Took a lick from the frozen ruts,glad it didn't get into the oil cooler or knock the oil filter loose..

Glad it’s ok an just a battle scar!

# Ford Tough (y)

4FE853EB-9CB9-4995-9A4A-50150A2ECDAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back