Garmin Products.

I would be interested.

I might well be interested in a Mini 2 dashcam.

Good cameras but the phone app is shit. I have the mini 2.
I agree with the app being dogshit. Mine fights with CarPlay and I think that's the issue I have. I have to have the truck "on" for the cameras to be "on" and when I want to connect to the Mini2 (I have two of them), it's like a WIFI/Bluetooth circle of hell that CarPlay also wants to join.

You guys are rad! We definitely can hit the minimum buy in with these orders.

I will coordinate with my dealer rep to run through this initial list to see if I can swing of the "fringe" items (hunting, marine, etc) and get those added.

Once I have more info Ill reach out to everyone.

Tagged for interest @gmoon not sure what I NEED, but there is always something! I am actually just ordering up a few pieces to mount my inreach to the dash today…. Always wanted the smaller one.
I have the one with the larger screen too, in hopes that if my iphone died I could at least use it to track.. For dash mounting purposes, I also want the small one! If you go to @lawndartdesign on instagram, he has a cool post on adding a RAM ball mount to the A pillar handle. I did that with mine so I could get the inreach out of the way, but still close enough to the windshield to connect to satellites.

@overland just let me know! The inreach is a gamechanger. Saved my bacon when our boat sank on Lake Powell lol...

1709573216720.png

I'd be interested; likely primarily in the InReach products, Watches and K9 collars.
I can speak to the K9 stuff. We just switched our GSD and malinois to garmin from Ecollar tech, which we have used for 10+ years. The Ecollar tech stuff never seemed to really last very long, and the controllers would always glitch. Our trainer had a deal with them so I could get replacements relatively cheaply, but I just got tired of it.

My furry companions prefer to hunt the human variety and not birds, so I dont have any experience with the more hunting oriented collars/gps units but I have heard great things. If garmin knows how to do one thing, its making solid hardware.

I will coordinate with my dealer rep to run through this initial list to see if I can swing of the "fringe" items (hunting, marine, etc) and get those added.

Watching. Possible Inreach.

Your dealer will sell ALOT of marine items at 18-25% off.

Back