Garmin Products.

First off -- please keep this to yourself as discounting these products is a "no-no." Dont ruin this for everyone.

ORDERS HAVE BEEN PAUSED AS WE HAVE REACHED OUR MIN BUY IN. IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOW AFTER ORDERS HAVE BEEN CLOSED, SHOOT ME A MESSAGE ON THE FORUM AND I CAN SEE WHAT DISCOUNT WE CAN PASS ALONG FOR MEMBERS.

Wondering if anyone on this forum has any interest in Garmin products. We are looking to become a dealer, but the buy in is rather large. In order to meet the buy in, we would offer a discount code for pre-orders between 18-25% depending on the product.

Youd be able to purchase just about anything automotive or camping related the site, but most notable for this group would be:
Garmin Tread / Tread XL
Garmin Overlander
Garmin Inreach products
Garmin Dash cams
Garmin RV (if you tow large 5th wheels)
Garmin Watches
Garmin K9 e-collars
MAYBE Garmin range finder (for you fancy golfers).

Have you been considering any Garmin product? If so, comment below what products you would be interested in.
Hi gmoon This is terrific news and thank you for bringing this effort to our membership! I'm 100% down for either the Garmin RV 895 or RV 1095. When can I get a price quote for either unit? Do you have the process worked out on how to purchase? Thank you -Speed

So did anyone actually get contacted by Gmoon to collect money, or receive a product?

So did anyone actually get contacted by Gmoon to collect money, or receive a product?
Yes, he reached out and what I ordered should be arriving today. I'm not sure where you fell on the cut off mark. He only had a certain number of orders he was placing.

Hey @amateurwheels! Yes we did have a cut off after the minimum buy-in was reached but free to shoot me a private DM and I can get you sorted.

Wondering if anyone on this forum has any interest in Garmin products. We are looking to become a dealer, but the buy in is rather large.

Youd be able to purchase just about anything automotive or camping related the site, but most notable for this group would be:
Garmin Tread / Tread XL
Garmin Overlander
Garmin Inreach products
Garmin Dash cams
Garmin RV (if you tow large 5th wheels)
Garmin Watches
Garmin K9 e-collars
MAYBE Garmin range finder (for you fancy golfers).

Have you been considering any Garmin product? If so, comment below what products you would be interested in.
I have a Garmin Fenix 6x, as well as a range finder. I use my range finder for golf as well as bow hunting.

Sorry, I didn’t realize this was for placing orders, I thought it was testing the waters for interest.
Garmin has great stuff! I will be going with one of the RV units when my ordered motorhome arrives. Haven’t decided which one though.
I use their marine items in my smaller boats but for the large cruisers I’ve always installed either Furuno or Raymarine going back to the mid 80’s.

If there is another opportunity in the future I’ll be on the interested list.

Thanks for putting this together!👍

Back