FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just saw this on BOF. Does that mean they're shutting down the order banks on '22s?

UPDATE: F-Series SIMS Order Creation
  • As previously announced, CONCEPS will stop accepting new stock & retail orders (non-fleet), including order amendments, on F-150 & Super Duty on 2/4/22.
CONCEPS is the older, terminal-based ordering system that has since been superceded (for the most part, as I understand it) by the WBDO (I think it stand for Web Based Dealer Ordering, or something like that). This probably just means they are going to sunset CONCEPS for these models and only use WBDO going forward.

-SR-

I removed adaptive steering from my order back in August when it was first starting to be announced that it wasn't available for non-KR models and I was starting to have doubts about its longevity, but that didn't help. Ever since then, I haven't removed anything. At one point I know I had been moved up to a Priority 10, but I can't say if it had changed after that since my dealer hasn't exactly been open with information.

I think this is everything I had on my order:

F-350 Lariat w/ 7.3 gas (Agate Black) and
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow
  • Tremor Package (of course)
  • Lariat Ultimate Package
  • Black Appearance Package
  • 5th Wheel Prep
  • Hard Folding Tonneau
  • Garage Door Opener
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Rain-sensing Wipers & Heated Steering Wheel
-SR-

I know this is my first post...but I've been following this forum off an on for the past year. I'm trying hard not to pay attention so that I do not get frustrated. I see a lot of mixed situations on here with orders. I'm not sure if any are older than mine or not, but I am definitely getting frustrated! I placed my order back on April 15, 2021 and still have not received a vin number or anything. I do have all the boxes checked for items that are in short demand, but in conversations with my dealer they suggested with as much as I am paying for this truck, just leave it the way I want. I agree with them on that, but it's been frustrating. They did get me bumped up to a priority 2 about 2 months ago, but still no word. They have been pressing their contact at Ford for an update on my order as it is this dealerships oldest order out there and Ford will not give any ETA. The only thing they were told last week is don't expect anything within 6 months when pressed looking for the ETA. I'm guessing the 6 months was just thrown out there as a safe comment as they can't commit to anything, but if it does end up being 6 months yet that will have been almost 16 months since ordering!

I have been trying to follow everything looking for clues on my truck and I think I know what the issue is. With a priority 2 it sounds like you have priority over other vehicles, but if anything needed is out of stock that week it gets passed over and your put back in the queue for the next week. Items I need are coming in, but just not all at the same time. Trucks are getting built with the Black Appearance Package, Adaptive Steering, 5th wheel prep, etc....but maybe not with all at the same time. I am under the impression it is the need for all those items at once that is my real issue. I know there are no answers here and all I can do is wait or change/cancel my order which I am not going to do... I'm just venting.

The good news is that the only reason I was getting the Tremor is because my Raptor can't tow what I need and I never wanted to get rid of the Raptor to begin with. I do get to keep driving that a bit longer I guess....

If anyone has orders as old or older than mine please reply. I guess I would feel better if I wasn't alone with an April order still out there!
That stinks. Vent away. I don't suppose you're dealer ever completed COVP (customer order verification process, I think it's called) sometime last summer when they started requiring retail orders to have that? I know I ordered mine in July which was after Ford had implemented COVP (I think they started it in May, maybe?) and they still didn't get it right until a couple months later.

Not that it helps your situation any, but to answer your question about older orders, I recall that last week or so, some folks said they were still waiting since March. Major bummer.

Hang in there, brother.

-SR-

Speculation:

I wonder if the people getting scheduled today were ordered through the (old) CONCEPS system, and that system is starting to balance out before Friday when it locks out. Maybe there was coordination issues for commodities sourcing between the CONCEPS and WBDO systems. Seems odd that a ton of people got scheduled on a week where scheduling wasn't supposed to happen and the same day they announce they are closing that system to changes. We will probably never know if something like this could happen but interesting to think about.

I'll take my tin foil hat off now.

Congrats everyone!! gives me some hope. I ordered 10/29 confirmed 10/30 with as, spray in , 5th wheel prep rtc. all the slow me down stuff lol. still no word but hopefully soon
I had the same order and confirmation date as you. Did not have 5th wheel prep, dropped spray in two weeks ago, kept AS on the build and got the email this morning for build date of 3/21

Mine has shown in production since mid December. Build date week of Dec 13th to dec 20th to January 24th. Dealer said actual date of 26th then told me it was built on the 27th. Bcm modules populated for me on the 27th. Have you checked those yet?
I would but I don't know what that is. I got a vin sometime in december. All i've been checking is the link i got from ford.

Any Chapman orders scheduled today?

Zach mentioned a record of 41 Granger SD orders that got scheduled this morning.

Sooooo...... next week will be 7 months for me and nothing. So here's a little story. I get a news feed on my phone; most of it worthless accounts of how we're all going to die, but one was an article about a Ford exec who was issuing warnings to dealers about making promises they couldn't keep regarding selling the electric truck. The dealers were being threatened with not getting their allocations if they did that. Anyway..... I took the guy's name and did a little search and found his Ford email, to which I promptly sent an account of my (then) 6 month wait without a VIN or, really, any communication from Ford at all. I relayed my disappointment with seeing others with far later order dates and the same builds getting scheduled and taking delivery. All this was done politely and respectfully, and I sent it off expecting very little to come of it.
But last week I received an email from an "underling" of the individual to whom I sent the original message, telling me that he had forwarded it their office to address. They asked me for my order number and the name of the dealership, which I provided them. Yesterday, I got a phone call from a very nice person at the "executive office" who was calling to listen to my concerns. I was told that one of the big complaints they have been hearing (and my first complaint I expressed on this very forum as my first post) was the lack of communication regarding people's waits and productions issues. We talked about allocations and commodities and how others were getting scheduled relatively quickly while others are left in Ford limbo and I was told something interesting (if true): Yes, commodities and allocations were factors in scheduling. But due to the system they use, a lot of it comes down to the time stamp on the order. "Time stamp?" questioned I, thinking she was referring to the order date. Time stamp, meaning the time stamped on the order. Literally the time of day the order was placed. So is it some aberration of the computer ordering process? On that point, I'm still not quite clear, though it was certainly made to seem that way.
Anywho... I was told that Ford is aware of it and that their fulfillment team (They have a fulfillment team!) is investigating the communication issue in general, as well as reviewing my case and trying to find a way to, well.... fulfill, I guess. I was given this person's direct number here in Michigan to call if I had any other questions or concerns while they investigate my case.
So I got a little grease. Will it do any good? I have to hope. Ever try looking for a phone number or email to contact Ford with a complaint or concern? Good f'n luck. But this paid off to an extent so far. I am glad for you guys getting your Tuesday(!) notices of scheduling. I am hopeful for Thursday. Or a call back. Or a private letter telling me my truck is being built and here's a giant PCO for your trouble. They didn't know how long this "investigation" would take. Seemed like a day or two, so I'm thinking a month. I guess I'll let you all know if I hear anything good.

It finally happened!!! order placed 7/30 and just now woke up to an email stating my order has moved to production!
Ordered 7/30
dropped 5th wheel prep 1/27 (dont need it , only selected it for resale value)
2/1 received a VIN and a initial build date of 3-14

F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3
Agate Black
Black appearance package
Lariat Ultimate package
No AS
various other options

Ordered June 3rd, finally got my production date of 3/14. I did drop the 5th wheel prep one week ago, not sure if it made a difference but I am stoked to finally have a date.
same here, dropped the 5th wheel a week ago and got a vin this morning! ordered 7/30

Ordered 9/20 > Production 12/17 > Built 1/20 > Shipped 1/21 > Dealer expecting it in the next couple days:

No A/S or Adaptive Cruise

250 Lariat
Front bench
Tremor
Lariat Ultimate
Sport
5th Wheel Prep
Sunroof
misc. other options...

No idea why the timing for some and not others...glad mine is coming...but maybe with the bench...you lose the charging pad, 3-4 ports, and the rear heated seats it helped?

Woohoo! Finally got scheduled today! Build week estimate is March 14

Ordered 9/18/21 - 7.3L F350 Lariat FX4 with black appearance package and 5th wheel prep, dropped the retractable tonneau cover back in November but otherwise no changes from my original order (full summary below)

F-350 6.75" bed, 4x4 Atlas Blue with black interior, 3.73 rear locker
7.3L godzilla
Carpet delete (thanks to advice from several posts on here)
OEM all-weather mats
Black appearance package
FX4 (no Tremor, going to be my daily driver so I'm trying to stay somewhat close to the MPG and range I'm used to (my F-150 averages 16.5))
Engine block heater
Adaptive Cruise
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist
5th wheel prep package
Rain-sensing wipers/heated steering wheel
Splash guards - front & rear
Trailer TPMS/trailer camera customer installed accessory
Upfitter switches
397 amp alternator
Universal garage door opener
Dual battery
Heated rear seats