FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I have been tracking delivered trucks from the FTE site. For those of you waiting on delivery you might find this helpful? Currently 3 trucks have been delivered 3 days early and 1 truck has been delivered 8 days early. These dates are taken from the earliest ETA date. Hopefully this trend holds up and we get our trucks early.

Where are you guys getting these shipping updates?? My truck has been in transit a while now but all i have is a 10-day estimated delivery window to the dealership.
My truck shipped by rail. By calling the CSX trace phone number I can enter the rail car # and get updates on the train’s progress as it makes its way toward California.

My dealer just called back, he did not have a specific railcar info to share but he did say my truck/railcar was scanned today in Kansas City - Burlington RR yard at 10:47. This is too close for comfort knowing the accident was 200 miles away. I will check with him tomorrow to ensure the train is still moving but as of now I don't think my truck was involved. Just an FYI this is the path the train has taken so far Kentucky- Ohio-Indiana-Illinois- Kansas City... Can I please just get a direct route from Kentucky to New Mexico? :)
I think ours maybe on the same train. My ETA is 08/13-08/19. Built 07/26 and shipped via rail 07/27. Exact same path you described above. Latest update a few ago was Frankfort, Kansas.

I think ours maybe on the same train. My ETA is 08/13-08/19. Built 07/26 and shipped via rail 07/27. Exact same path you described above. Latest update a few ago was Frankfort, Kansas.
I have the same ETA 8-13 / 8-19 and ship date so yes most likely same train. This is encouraging my truck 8s still en route. Not sure why my dealer can't find rail car? I asked him to expand his visibility report but nada.

I have the same ETA 8-13 / 8-19 and ship date so yes most likely same train. This is encouraging my truck 8s still en route. Not sure why my dealer can't find rail car? I asked him to expand his visibility report but nada.
Sent you a PM w rail car#.

Okay so my truck will be picked up tomorrow!💪🏼💯

Cleaned up the PW for trade in. Good riddance!!!!

Attachments

• B86973E3-CA82-4D53-83E1-23A041D8768F.jpeg
    B86973E3-CA82-4D53-83E1-23A041D8768F.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 82
My truck shipped by rail. By calling the CSX trace phone number I can enter the rail car # and get updates on the train’s progress as it makes its way toward California.
What's the number? I was looking into this and on CSX's website, they state you need to create an account with them in order to track it, which contradicts what I've seen in here and elsewhere

What's the number? I was looking into this and on CSX's website, they state you need to create an account with them in order to track it, which contradicts what I've seen in here and elsewhere
1 (877) 744-7279
2-1-3
Search by location
Provide initials (letters)
Provide rail car #

Has anyone been able to track their truck location info on the truck convoy shipping method? I can pull up the pending freight bill with my VIN but I cant get any additional tracking information beyond that.

Has anyone been able to track their truck location info on the truck convoy shipping method? I can pull up the pending freight bill with my VIN but I cant get any additional tracking information beyond that.
Same for me. But mine just shipped yesterday. I read on one of these forums someone said not to trust palsapp with up to date info. That users truck was in his/her driveway and it still said pending on palsapp. Maybe a fluke, maybe not.

My truck shipped out 7/27. my window sticker says convoy but it is actually shipping via CSX train. The website for truck transport still says pending so it is not accurate at all and I have heard people received their truck months ago and the website still shows pending so don't hold your breath. Are you sure its not on a train?

My truck shipped out 7/27. my window sticker says convoy but it is actually shipping via CSX train. The website for truck transport still says pending so it is not accurate at all and I have heard people received their truck months ago and the website still shows pending so don't hold your breath. Are you sure its not on a train?
window sticker says convoy... Only info I have to go by. Would there be some other place else to look?

I was one of the unfortunate '22 XLT victims so I upgraded to the Lariat. Original order was 5/28 and upgrade was about 7/17... I am wondering how everyone is seeing the statuses with dates etc. Makes me feel like I am on the wrong page or something. Both of the orders I had to place looked like this with no dates:
1628089499319.png

window sticker says convoy... Only info I have to go by. Would there be some other place else to look?
Once your truck shows that it has shipped the only way to get updates on it in route is through your dealer providing you with the train car number, they can get this from the visibility report (they have to expand it to see the car info) or the DORA report.

I was one of the unfortunate '22 XLT victims so I upgraded to the Lariat. Original order was 5/28 and upgrade was about 7/17... I am wondering how everyone is seeing the statuses with dates etc. Makes me feel like I am on the wrong page or something. Both of the orders I had to place looked like this with no dates:
View attachment 29506
The next step in the process is waiting for your VIN# then you can start tracking it. Once you get your VIN you should be scheduled shortly after.

Back