DEAL FordTremor.com March 2022 Group Buy!

My garage exactly reflects this… haha
My wife and I had a conversation about this last night. Practice this with me, “it’s for safety for the family.”

My wife and I had a conversation about this last night. Practice this with me, “it’s for safety for the family.”
It’s taboo to argue against safety! lol

Our conversation when something like this 4 months ago:
Wife “I want to take some road trips next year”
Me “We’ll need a larger safer vehicle with those idiots out there” (order F250) “and we’ll need extra fuel just in case” (order S&B) “and we want to be comfortable while riding” (order E-Venture) “and we need to keep our stuff secure in the bed” (order Diamondback HD) “and I’m joining this forum to make sure I’m not missing anything” (melt credit card from swipes after too many purchases) “Sound good love?”
Finally turning around to realize my wife has already left the room shaking her head, but hey it was all for the safety and comfort of our family.

Thoughts on adding shackles?

What are the advantages of using a rope over a strap?
I use both depending on the situation. What I have found is that the rope is less likely to get a cut from rubbing the side and, for me at least, they tend to stretch a bit easier and return. For straight towing a vehicle behind down a road I use a strap. To recover a vehicle that is stuck or cannot get out of a ditch or off a road under its own power I use the rope.

That didn't take long...sweet!

Bubba Rope.jpg

This thing is massive. I love it. For scale, here’s a pic with the truck key on top of the rope. I like that it comes with a bag as well!

DF964F3C-C2A0-4D2E-9DA2-999580F13FD7.jpeg

Back