DEAL FordTremor.com March 2022 Group Buy!

For those on the fence, this is totally worth it. Not just the fact that it's a Bubba rope, but the concept of a recovery rope in general. I bought a recovery rope just under a year ago, and I've already had to use it.
Truth here!

We have enough for the 10% just need 11 more for 15%. Fully understand with the current economic instability if folks cannot but hopefully, we can get to the 15%.

Sign me up!

Sign me up!

What are you all considering, 20 or 30 feet length?

This month we've teamed up with Stage3 Motorsports to bring you a group buy on the "Big Bubba" Heavy Duty Recovery/Towing Rope. FordTremor.com members will receive a 10%-15% discount and free shipping to the lower 48 states. Orders should be available to ship within 2 weeks.

Pricing will depend on how many members participate!

Minimum of 10 member sign ups, discount will be 10%:
Bubba Rope "Big Bubba" Heavy Duty Recovery/Towing Rope 30 Foot - $365 - 10% -
Bubba Rope "Big Bubba" Heavy Duty Recovery/Towing Rope 20 Foot - $275 - 10%

Minimum of 25 member sign ups, discount will be 15%:
Bubba Rope "Big Bubba" Heavy Duty Recovery/Towing Rope 30 Foot - $365 - 15%
Bubba Rope "Big Bubba" Heavy Duty Recovery/Towing Rope 20 Foot - $275 - 15%

Safe, Light-Weight Solution For Heavy Towing Situations
If you take your Super Duty or any other 4x4 vehicle to some off-road extremes the last thing you want is to have your truck break down or get stuck in the middle of nowhere without any towing or pulling resource. It's Bubba Rope to the rescue. Hard to believe considering how light-weight this material is, but Bubba Rope's "Big Bubba" Recovery/Towing Rope is strong enough and more than capable of moving any heavy duty, full-size trucks and large SUVs. This monster snatch rope features a breaking strength of over 52,300 pounds! . Bubba Rope "Big Bubba" uses kinetic energy to actually stretch and actively get your stuck vehicle moving again. Bubba Recovery Tow Ropes feature an inner nylon core, braided looser to absorb more of the lower loads, and an outer nylon jacket that's braided tighter for higher loads. As opposed to other options like bulky and dangerous steel chains that can actually snap and launch back at the driver, Bubba Rope simply falls to the ground without any back-lashing recoil.

Dependable & Works Great In Any Conditions
Whether it's mud, snow or sand, Bubba Ropes are really the only way to go if you need to pull a large, heavy vehicle. Bubba Rope's unique kinetic-energy recovery ropes provide superior strength and durability that goes way beyond other typical recovery tow ropes, snatch straps, and chains. They're dipped in a polymeric base coat to give the ropes a protective shell against UV rays, water, and abrasion.

Big Bubba Rope Kit Includes:
Two Orange & Black Looped Ends
Includes A "Big Bubba" Gear Bag
Breaking Strength: 52,300 lbs.
Tow Strap Material: Polyester
Several Color Options Available: The Jumbo Rope comes standard with orange and black looped ends. Additional colors are available, however prices could vary.

Direct product links:
1-1/4" x 20ft: https://www.stage3motorsports.com/176700org-bubba-rope-big-bubba-20ft.html
1-1/4" x 30ft: https://www.stage3motorsports.com/176720o-bubba-big-bubba-jumbo-hd-towing-rope.html

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on March 29th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with details on how to place the order.
Yes sign me up

Thoughts on adding shackles?

What are the advantages of using a rope over a strap?

Thoughts on adding shackles?

What are the advantages of using a rope over a strap?
These are kinetic ropes, so they stretch when you pull hard, resulting in a more forceful tug from the added energy.

Normal straps don't stretch and most people use them now more for towing.

I love my shackles and they make it so much easier to hook up. We have used them quite a bit in our SXSs or trucks on the dunes.

Here is an example of a Jeep pulling an F350 with a 40' Toyhauler in the sand.

I also see you are in CA. Head down to Oceano Dunes in Pismo and you will see it is what most use down there.

Last edited:
Sign me up

Spent too much this last month. Having to focus on moving now. Plus, baby on the way. Going to have to skip this one.
F*** it. Sign me up. Not going to let y'all have the fun without me.

Back