- OP 🔹
- Staff 🛡️
- #41
modified
Admin 🛠️
The discount code have been sent via private message! If you haven’t received yours, please let us know.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What!!! I missed that one also!Strippers on the way!
Whoooops! Wrong group buy.
This is great! Got mine, I went to order but delivery was estimated next week and I'm out of town. Will the code still work if I order next week so I can be in town when it arrives? Otherwise, I will order and take my chances.
Thank-you for putting this altogether. I have been looking at these lights for quite awhile.
Can I still get in on this?
Please sign me up too. I’d love a discountThe discount code have been sent via private message! If you haven’t received yours, please let us know.
Please sign me up too. I’d love a discount
SIGN ME UP
sign me up, thanks
As far as we know yes it does. If you have any fitment issues please let us know and we can accomodate a return. Although we never installed with factory winch, dont see why not based on the installation wayare the fog light brackets compatible with the factory winch?
Stainless steel or just regular steel? Trying to determine if I buy your ditch lights if I should buy someone else's brackets? A few folks have said they can come loose and weren't very robust. In your video, it almost appeared you were about to scratch the paint on the fender based on how you installed the bottom nut too. As an engineer, I may be overly critical but I am also in FL and a steel bracket will rust over time even with powder coating. ThanksThe ditch light brackets are made of powdercoated steel. What isues are people having with them? Nothing that we are aware of.