📢 DEAL FordTremor.com August 2026 Group Buy - M&R Automotive!

Very happy with mine!

F250 Lightbar.webp
 
Truck is covered in bugs but here are a couple pics. I will get better pics once I get her washed this weekend. Could not be happier with the fit, symmetry, and finish. Job well done @mandrautomotive!
IMG_7078.webp

IMG_7079.webp
 
I want a set but suck at electrical so fear the install... how difficult is the wiring...

I fear being able to make the lights work without my turn signal coming on every time I fart when done :)
 
Kicking myself for missing this.
:(

I'll be happy with the 10% forum discount, but haven’t seen the code yet.
 
So Mike... Who buys more of your stuff, us or the f150 guys?
 
Please Use coupon code “FordTremor”
Thank you.

I really like the looks of the slim.

If there's no 40" version coming, I'll pull the trigger on the 30".

Just wanted to make sure first.
 
For what truck?

23+ 30"

20-22 40"
Thank you.

I really like the looks of the slim.

If there's no 40" version coming, I'll pull the trigger on the 30".

Just wanted to make sure first.
 
I got my 30" Pro, it looks amazing. Haven't put it on due to triple digit temperatures and 50%+ humidity.
 
Back
Top Bottom