Sign me up!
The FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Banks to bring you a group buy on the PedalMonster. PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.
The discount for the Group Buy will be 20% off the sale price (listed on their website) and you will still receive free shipping!
- City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
- OBD-II connected
- ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
- Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
- Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
- Powered by +12V via OBD, not low-overhead pedal circuit
- Controlled by iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge and mobile app
- PedalMonster stacks with any flash or inline tuner!!! Not just Banks
- View PedalMonster's activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint after removal.
- PedalMonster Stand-Alone - $295 - 20%
- PedalMonster with iDash SuperGauge - $574 - 20%
- PedalMonster with iDash DataMonster - $694 - 20%
- Single pod gauge suction mount - $38.33 – 20%
- Dual pod gauge suction mount – $65.56 – 20%
If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on April 15th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with a personal coupon code and details on how to place your order directly through BanksPower.com.
lol, Agreed!With the money that the non supporting members are saving, they need to become a supporting member.
I appreciate all that you have done to keep the forum going, we all spend tons of money on our rides, and the least we can do is kick in a $20 to help keep it running.lol, Agreed!
For the last couple of months, I've had several members ask how they can support and contribute to the site. With that in mind I felt as soon as I could offer a few additional features, I would launch a small supporting membership program. Well, the time is now and I'm excited to show off...www.fordtremor.com