DEAL FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy!

Not trying to rub it in to the people who missed this opportunity, but keep an eye out for future ones. They legitimately save a ton of money. Thanks again @modified for putting this and all of the other group buys together. And to echo a few others on here, if you haven’t put up at 20 spot to support this site and you have (or are planning to) take advantage of any of these opportunities, please consider doing so. My “supporting membership” has more than paid for itself. I understand it’s not a requirement but...
BF87C7B1-832E-4FE8-B271-E20F5E853245.png

I’m up almost $100 in savings just from this deal alone. ???

Got my order in today, Banks states it may have been one of if not the last order with a coupon code. Many thanks to Modified for helping me out with that and for Banks accepting it today. Looking forward to receiving it and seeing how well it works.

Just got mine delivered by Fed X. Looking forward to installation after break in period. Again thanks for organizing the group buy discount. This is awesome!!! ? ?

Is the group buy still active? I see folks are still placing orders today with the discount.

Is the group buy still active? I see folks are still placing orders today with the discount.
Sorry, the sign up period ended a few days ago. I only received a specific amount of one time use coupon codes to hand out.

Mine showed up today. Got the two iDash gauges installed and the Pedal Monster hooked up. Super easy install. I find my sweet spot is the top 1/2 of the City mode. The sport mode is just dumb.

Now I just need to tidy up the wires.
3AFA56DE-A1CD-41FE-B6CB-349E36444E50.jpeg

Mine showed up today. Got the two iDash gauges installed and the Pedal Monster hooked up. Super easy install. I find my sweet spot is the top 1/2 of the City mode. The sport mode is just dumb.

Now I just need to tidy up the wires. View attachment 22844
Nice.. how did you get numbers to appear above the gauges?

Nice.. how did you get numbers to appear above the gauges?
Forscan. One of the easiest and cheapest mods out there. Also let’s you kill all the annoying dings and stuff.

Any more news on additional coupon codes from Banks for a Pedal Monster? Thanks

Latest Discussions

Back