DEAL FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy!

Sign me up please!

I appreciate all that you have done to keep the forum going, we all spend tons of money on our rides, and the least we can do is kick in a $20 to help keep it running.
Thank you,
Eric
I appreciate all that you have done to keep the forum going, we all spend tons of money on our rides, and the least we can do is kick in a $20 to help keep it running.
Thank you,
Eric
I would like to give my appreciation of the work done for ALL of Us, by those on staff for this forum. I’m sure you could be spending your valuable time and talents on other people, such as family. This site, I’m sure is plenty of work and to add the deals, plus the excitement of keeping US ALL informed and updated on everything TREMOR. Thank You again to All of you who help, keep up the Great job, let us know what we can do to help.

The FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Banks to bring you a group buy on the PedalMonster. PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.

Features:
  • City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
  • OBD-II connected
  • ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
  • Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
  • Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds