HOT! Ford Diesel Locking Fuel and DEF Caps

Interested?

  • Yes!

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.
@BroncoHooves, hope your health situation is improving.

Any updates on the fuel/DEF caps?
Wondering the same! I just want some piece of mind leaving my truck parked randomly in the woods etc.

Ok edit just found this on Amazon through BEM and ordered mine.

Diesel/DEF Combo Locking Caps for 2021-2022 Ford POWERSTROKE ONLY
https://a.co/d/8I9JaiY
 
Last edited:
Wondering the same! I just want some piece of mind leaving my truck parked randomly in the woods etc.

Ok edit just found this on Amazon through BEM and ordered mine.

Diesel/DEF Combo Locking Caps for 2021-2022 Ford POWERSTROKE ONLY
https://a.co/d/8I9JaiY
Sad to hear. Hope you will buy when I beat my disease.
 
Sad to hear. Hope you will buy when I beat my disease.
Love the positivity. Looking forward to that happening. I’m patiently waiting, and looking forward to buying your product when you’re able to finish them.
 
Hell yeah
 
Will preorders be through the website?
 
Update: plan to take preorders Jan. 1st with a tentative ship date of Mar. 1st.

An assembly fixture I need wasn't machined right and won't be in until latter part of December.
So STOKED for you all to get this thing!

Bronco, great to hear you're able to move forward with it again.
 
Update: plan to take preorders Jan. 1st with a tentative ship date of Mar. 1st.

An assembly fixture I need wasn't machined right and won't be in until latter part of December.


Thanks for maintaining the quality control! 👍
Looking forward to the preorder opening!

Glad to take it that you are getting healthy and moving forward with this (and hopefully many more) projects! 🏆
 
Broncohoov
Update: plan to take preorders Jan. 1st with a tentative ship date of Mar. 1st.

An assembly fixture I need wasn't machined right and won't be in until latter part of December.
I can’t wait to order your fuel caps. I’ll use my Bems as backup
 
Have you had a chance to test on a 23? There was a lot of back and forth and BEM determined that 23 while very similar were actually slightly different in fit after rigorous testing, so they came out with 23 caps. I for one am using their 22 caps without issue while others reported a non fit. Would be good to know your caps fit 23s without issues.
 
Have you had a chance to test on a 23? There was a lot of back and forth and BEM determined that 23 while very similar were actually slightly different in fit after rigorous testing, so they came out with 23 caps. I for one am using their 22 caps without issue while others reported a non fit. Would be good to know your caps fit 23s without issues.
Fits 23+ perfectly. Need to design a cap holder though, but need someone to send me part numbers for the fuel door and inner pocket. Can't find them online.
 
Fits 23+ perfectly. Need to design a cap holder though, but need someone to send me part numbers for the fuel door and inner pocket. Can't find them online.
Just let me know when it is time and I am all in. Thank you brother!
 
Have you had a chance to test on a 23? There was a lot of back and forth and BEM determined that 23 while very similar were actually slightly different in fit after rigorous testing, so they came out with 23 caps. I for one am using their 22 caps without issue while others reported a non fit. Would be good to know your caps fit 23s without issues.

I believe he test fit them on my '23 at the Texas meetup last month without issue. I look forward to picking up a set as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom