DO NOT BUY A TRANSMISSiON PAN!!!

I learned that the factory isn't good with fluid levels. The fill plug is supposed to mark your "full"; i pulled the fill plug on flat ground and scrambled as 1-2 quarts of skunked fluid poured out. Great way to start out.

Looking great, if I wasn't too cheap would probably go with this one just without the spoiler.

I'm assuming you have removed the fill plug with the engine off when it poured out. That indicates it was probably correct level from the factory.

Any transmission where engine has to be running to check fluid level will do this.
 
Looking great, if I wasn't too cheap would probably go with this one just without the spoiler.

I'm assuming you have removed the fill plug with the engine off when it poured out. That indicates it was probably correct level from the factory.

Any transmission where engine has to be running to check fluid level will do this.
Exactly what I did; thought about that after lol.
 
Any transmission where engine has to be running to check fluid level will do this.

Always appreciated to be reminded of stuff we've taken for granted for so long.

My first paycheck job was at age 16 a gas station pump jockey back in the days of full service being normal. Gas, coolant level optical check, oil level dipstick check, transmission fluid level dipstick check, battery (six individual screw tops), optical brake fluid check, tire pressure check, windshield cleaning...
 
Absolutely love me some magnetic ziptie mounts!!
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom