- Feb 28, 2026
- 1,667
- 4,540
- Retired LEO
- 2025 F250 6.7 HO Platinum Tremor Agate Black
Sounds like a premise for another se7en movie![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sounds like a premise for another se7en movie![]()
At that price...I'll take three of them.This one. I wasn't willing to sacrifice storage under the seat for anything larger.
https://soundsgoodstereo.com/produc...e-all-factory-systems-including-b-o-unleashed
Man, I swear we're brothers from nother mothers...I Just pack the door pockets with tape measures, channel locks, ratchets, and random screws/bolts.
That way I can't hear the truck rattle over the rattle of all the junk I stuff in the doors.
#WORKTRUCK
#WINNING
#FOLLOWMEFORMORE HALFASSBULLSHIT
![]()
For more bass improvement add their block off plates and some sound deadening material for the doors. Some people kept stock speakers and were happy with results.At that price...I'll take three of them.
The ones in the doors do some workFor more bass improvement add their block off plates and some sound deadening material for the doors. Some people kept stock speakers and were happy with results.
B&O unleashed has two 6x9 woofers in front doors and one on the back wall. It doesn't have traditional subwoofer and it's a crime they call it that.
The ones in the doors do some work![]()
Sorry, more context. I mean the factory speakers. I have my sound 80% front of truck because the rear "sub" is useless....Dollar for dollar, the plates are the best improvement.
Sounds eerily similar to my father in laws es350 with mark levinson package. It was severely lacking in all the ways you could think of. He knew what it was supposed to sound like as his previous had it, but the new vehicle nope. It took multiple techs and then finally a manager dragging ass back and forth between different es350s with and without the package to finally admit something was wrong. It was either the amp/eqs they were using but they never were able to figure it out. End of the day the credited the money back as his was a special order that took 5 month to build/deliver.Hey guys, just wanted to vent. I absolutely love my new F250 tremor but I’m a little disappointed in the sound system. I spent the extra money and got the ultimate package for the audio upgrade. ( didn’t really care about the power side steps or the heads up display). I didn’t think It would be as underwhelming as it is. I mean, it doesn’t sound terrible but my 2019 raptor with the B&O didn’t rattle nearly as much as this truck does. I should’ve tested the sound system out better at the dealer. I guess my question is what have you guys done to fix the rattles in the truck? I can’t be the only person having these issues? I think the system will be ok if I can stop everything from rattling.
Interesting, I suppose it’s possible I have something similar. I noticed when using my phone I’ll hear this cracking sound sometimes come through my system. Maybe a bad speaker or something with the system amp itself.Sounds eerily similar to my father in laws es350 with mark levinson package. It was severely lacking in all the ways you could think of. He knew what it was supposed to sound like as his previous had it, but the new vehicle nope. It took multiple techs and then finally a manager dragging ass back and forth between different es350s with and without the package to finally admit something was wrong. It was either the amp/eqs they were using but they never were able to figure it out. End of the day the credited the money back as his was a special order that took 5 month to build/deliver.
Also my 22 F250 lost all left channel speakers upon taking it home first day. I disconnected my battery and let it sit over night and the problem fixed itself and has never returned in the 5 years i've had it now.
Good luck.Interesting, I suppose it’s possible I have something similar. I noticed when using my phone I’ll hear this cracking sound sometimes come through my system. Maybe a bad speaker or something with the system amp itself.