CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
Also, I have 3 handheld GMRS radios, but they’re still packed up new in the box. As I don’t really want to deal with cheating and setting them up, I’m just gonna leave them. Sounds like there’s plenty of extra radios coming anyway

I've got pairs of chrome LED headlights, raptor running boards, blackout package running boards and a platinum grill if anyone is looking for them.

Great idea about bringing any extra parts to sell! It's now the...

CENTRAL TEXAS EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE & SWAP MEET
That's funny, I also 🤣 have a never on the ground duratrack!!!

I've got pairs of chrome LED headlights, raptor running boards, blackout package running boards and a platinum grill if anyone is looking for them.
Holy Cow, look what I have started!!! Hilarious 😂

Anyone in need of OEM taillights. I have been hanging on to them for awhile now but would consider selling if anyone is looking for a set.

I have a AutoTec 12.1" Android navigation system suitable for 2017-2021 F250/350 with Sync3 and Automatic Climate Control. It has been installed and works, but management didn't like the look or the lack of volume control. No offers refused. I'll bring it along in case anyone wants to try it out.

I also have factory front and rear chrome bumpers with fog lights and tow hooks and the factor 30 gal diesel tank. Free to a good home. I won't bring them unless someone expresses interest.....

@Lunch Box asked me to share this video with you guys!

@Lunch Box asked me to share this video with you guys!

Here’s what it looked like on Jan 9 in 2021 when we did one of the first tremor runs in Texas!

1714687607435.jpeg

1714687671555.jpeg

1714687700855.jpeg

GOOD MORNING

Just a little more than 24 hours and we will all be consuming some of the best BBQ the Texas Hill Country has to offer 😋, then on to the overland trail with senic views everyone will enjoy. The water crossings will actually have water, along with ample photo 📸 opportunities a plenty!! The weather as of a few minutes ago seems to favor our itinerary, cloudy in the AM in Mason, with showers in the afternoon, we will be on the trail by that time headed to Fredericksburg with a forecast of showers in the AM and partial sun in the afternoon to greet a us as we arrive! We all know weather can change, so 🤷 😏 not a perfect science.

I've really enjoyed planning this adventure, but I will say I'm a perfectionist so I'm still in the stressful mode 😅 until it all comes to be. Oil change on the agenda today, pick up a raffle donation from Xtreme Outfitters, Roy is the best, thank you.

Those of you attending, please update the poll number in your party if you have not already done so. Coopers in Mason is a family owned/operated BBQ restaurant. There are many Coopers branded BBQ restaurants throughout Texas, but unknown to most including myself until planning this week, the Coopers in Mason was the ORIGINAL, very first one, established 1953, still in the original building. All of the other Coopers branded restaurants are corporate owned by various investors. That's OK, I have eaten at many of the corporate locations and are very good. My point in explaining all this is we will be supporting a family owned business who are thrilled we are coming and doing extra preparation just for us. It's a smallish restaurant, with seating inside, outside, and a wonderful area under a huge oak tree 🌳

Many are bringing items to swap or sell, that also adds another cool vibe to this whole experience. Finally we all want to have a fun, enjoyable experience, we need to understand we are operating 8000 pound plus trucks, understand thier capabilities, pay attention to what's going on all around you and be SAFE.

I earned the name LunchBox as a "road name" from a motorcycle group I was part of. I didn't care were we were riding, or anything else, just when and where we were going to eat.......nothing has changed!!!!

GOOD MORNING

Just a little more than 24 hours and we will all be consuming some of the best BBQ the Texas Hill Country has to offer 😋, then on to the overland trail with senic views everyone will enjoy. The water crossings will actually have water, along with ample photo 📸 opportunities a plenty!! The weather as of a few minutes ago seems to favor our itinerary, cloudy in the AM in Mason, with showers in the afternoon, we will be on the trail by that time headed to Fredericksburg with a forecast of showers in the AM and partial sun in the afternoon to greet a us as we arrive! We all know weather can change, so 🤷 😏 not a perfect science.

I've really enjoyed planning this adventure, but I will say I'm a perfectionist so I'm still in the stressful mode 😅 until it all comes to be. Oil change on the agenda today, pick up a raffle donation from Xtreme Outfitters, Roy is the best, thank you.

Those of you attending, please update the poll number in your party if you have not already done so. Coopers in Mason is a family owned/operated BBQ restaurant. There are many Coopers branded BBQ restaurants throughout Texas, but unknown to most including myself until planning this week, the Coopers in Mason was the ORIGINAL, very first one, established 1953, still in the original building. All of the other Coopers branded restaurants are corporate owned by various investors. That's OK, I have eaten at many of the corporate locations and are very good. My point in explaining all this is we will be supporting a family owned business who are thrilled we are coming and doing extra preparation just for us. It's a smallish restaurant, with seating inside, outside, and a wonderful area under a huge oak tree 🌳

Many are bringing items to swap or sell, that also adds another cool vibe to this whole experience. Finally we all want to have a fun, enjoyable experience, we need to understand we are operating 8000 pound plus trucks, understand thier capabilities, pay attention to what's going on all around you and be SAFE.

I earned the name LunchBox as a "road name" from a motorcycle group I was part of. I didn't care were we were riding, or anything else, just when and where we were going to eat.......nothing has changed!!!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics and reading the stories/recap from this event. Great job in coordinating all of this @Lunch Box !!

GOOD MORNING

I will arrive at Coopers by 9am, for anyone arriving early. Also, Vecmam travel safe, hope everyone in the family is happy today!!

Back