CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
Rain expected on the 4th, which will make the trails and water crossing more fun!
30% early for Mason, cloudy rest of the day. 10 days out, it's a crap shoot at best.

Appears we may have our Toyota counterparts outnumbered as well!!

So @mkbruce what do you think about a drone shot with all the trucks actually in the James River!! Bring your Crocks!!
Haha, I read that fast and laughed out loud. That little "r" in the last word make a big difference!

Oh Boy........Optimus someone is trying to take your spot!!!
C R O C K'S........River shoes.....in case you want to get out in the middle of the James River. Just thought the need to clarify, ref: @Rodd187 !!

C R O C K'S........River shoes.....in case you want to get out in the middle of the James River. Just thought the need to clarify, ref: @Rodd187 !!
What a crock of shit! 🤪

So many inappropriate comments running through my mind. Don't want to get banned but my fellow degenerates know what I'm thinking

So many inappropriate comments running through my mind. Don't want to get banned but my fellow degenerates know what I'm thinking
I've been banned before, it's not that bad 🤪

So @mkbruce what do you think about a drone shot with all the trucks actually in the James River!! Bring your Crocks!!
Definitely bringing the drone and hope to get some epic shots of all 22+ trucks in their natural habitat.

LESS THAN A WEEK NOW!!!!

Had some brief heavy rain last night in the James River watershed, shouldn't be an issue, but will monitor it. Beautiful day in the Hill Country today. The next week including next Saturday has scattered showers in the forecast, but nothing severe. Will make @BroncoHooves tail wag I'm sure! I had a member who had his Tremor stolen a month or so ago and has replaced it with a FX4. I have invited him to the meet up, also any other FX 4 is welcome. His Tremor was stolen from a hotel parking lot in Austin and has been recovered in Mexico. Updates to follow.

LESS THAN A WEEK NOW!!!!

Had some brief heavy rain last night in the James River watershed, shouldn't be an issue, but will monitor it. Beautiful day in the Hill Country today. The next week including next Saturday has scattered showers in the forecast, but nothing severe. Will make @BroncoHooves tail wag I'm sure! I had a member who had his Tremor stolen a month or so ago and has replaced it with a FX4. I have invited him to the meet up, also any other FX 4 is welcome. His Tremor was stolen from a hotel parking lot in Austin and has been recovered in Mexico. Updates to follow.
You want to borrow a little Vegas sun? 😎

Back