- OP 🔹
- #101
I received a 12,000 lbs Badlands winch for Christmas last year. I am torn between mounting it on a 2 inch receiver or inside the bumper. I would probably not use it more than a couple times a year, so cost is my primary driver. I can buy something like this or have a hitch mounted on the front. At 600, it is a no brainers to go with a hidden hitch like the eco. At 300, it makes the decision a little more challenging.
I have a 2nd 12k APEX winch here that I was thinking of using as a receiver mount winch as well. As for the front, I just love the clean look of the stock bumper install. I mean everyone has their own preference, I'm hoping we can get material costs down to get the end user prices down, I just don't see how it's possible right now as the prices of raw materials keep skyrocketing.
