HOT! Alternative to the Ford Performance Winch at less than half the cost???

It was!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone. I was hoping to have this ready to go before our expected twin girls arrived. We'll that didn't happen and I've been overwhelmed with daddy duty for our latest family additions!

View attachment 21103

So now that it's been over a month, things are settling down and I'm able to focus on this project again.

I do have the laser cut kit here, ready for a test fit and assembly. As soon as I know our file is good and this first kit goes together as it should I will make these available for purchase!

View attachment 21104

Hopefully by next week I'll have this confirmed and ready to go!
Congratulations ??? very beautiful ?
 
It was!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone. I was hoping to have this ready to go before our expected twin girls arrived. We'll that didn't happen and I've been overwhelmed with daddy duty for our latest family additions!

View attachment 21103

So now that it's been over a month, things are settling down and I'm able to focus on this project again.

I do have the laser cut kit here, ready for a test fit and assembly. As soon as I know our file is good and this first kit goes together as it should I will make these available for purchase!

View attachment 21104

Hopefully by next week I'll have this confirmed and ready to go!
Wow! Absolutely stunning! Congratulations! ? ? ?
 
anyone know the size of the venthole on the driver side? just wanted to know if the radar sensor would fit behind it without blocking it. all the previous shown options are not an option with a platinum grill.
 
anyone know the size of the venthole on the driver side? just wanted to know if the radar sensor would fit behind it without blocking it. all the previous shown options are not an option with a platinum grill.

You should be able to fit the sensor in the stock location, I just dont have one to test to verify. You would also need to make a stand off or bracket for it to mount it.
 
An installation video would be the icing on the cake, just to take away any hesitancy about pulling the trigger. I have been waiting for something like this. Like many of you buying a new Tremor you have to make some compromises, unless you have an unlimited budget some things just had to be left out like the $3000 winch that will only get used on occation or in an emergency. Upgrading to a dual batter system now. I think this kit is in my future. Nice work and thanks.
 
An installation video would be the icing on the cake, just to take away any hesitancy about pulling the trigger. I have been waiting for something like this. Like many of you buying a new Tremor you have to make some compromises, unless you have an unlimited budget some things just had to be left out like the $3000 winch that will only get used on occation or in an emergency. Upgrading to a dual batter system now. I think this kit is in my future. Nice work and thanks.

I have been meaning to get an install video together. My truck has been apart so many times for all the test fitting that it wouldn't be a true install video showing what all needs to come off. We did just install one of these for a forum member who happened to be local, bit unfortunately his truck was recently hit in the front and the body shop left key items out of his truck so we were not able to use it for an install video.

Here is the install photo of the most recent one we put in, installed on a 2020 non tremor 6.7.
20210706_192721.webp
20210706_192729.webp
20210706_200530.webp
 
I have been meaning to get an install video together. My truck has been apart so many times for all the test fitting that it wouldn't be a true install video showing what all needs to come off. We did just install one of these for a forum member who happened to be local, bit unfortunately his truck was recently hit in the front and the body shop left key items out of his truck so we were not able to use it for an install video.

Here is the install photo of the most recent one we put in, installed on a 2020 non tremor 6.7.
View attachment 28064View attachment 28065View attachment 28066
Thanks for the extra pics, where did you mount the solenoid?
 
Thanks for the extra pics, where did you mount the solenoid?
OH yea and those twin babes were beautiful. I have three kids, 25-35 and waiting for one of them to get married so we get some grand kids. Congratulation, envoy every minute with them that you can.
 
Thanks for the extra pics, where did you mount the solenoid?

The solenoid is mounted behind the grill on my truck. I removed it from the APEX box just because it was so bulky, and mounted it in a waterproof box that I purchased from Amazon. Drilled holes and added waterproof gromets for all of the wires to pass through. It's not necessary to do this, but I found it to be cleaner. Realisticly you can mount the remote solenoid anywhere there is room for it. So behind the bumper, behind the grille, or under the hood (on a gas model, as the diesel doesn't have a whole lot of room)

20210215_132200.webp
 
I have been meaning to get an install video together. My truck has been apart so many times for all the test fitting that it wouldn't be a true install video showing what all needs to come off. We did just install one of these for a forum member who happened to be local, bit unfortunately his truck was recently hit in the front and the body shop left key items out of his truck so we were not able to use it for an install video.

Here is the install photo of the most recent one we put in, installed on a 2020 non tremor 6.7.
View attachment 28064View attachment 28065View attachment 28066
What headlights are those? Are they blacked out halogens? Or LED? thanks!
 
Seriously $675 ??? That’s is absolutely ridiculously over priced ! I would be able to produce those at half the cost easy. It’s amazing how people take advantage of others these days.
I'm all for niche businesses. Being able to set a price you want and not apologize for it goes a long way. Either people will pay for it, or they won't and the next guy in line will buy it.
 
That's the direction I went getting the FX4. Still don't know how long it will take to build it.

I'm all for niche businesses. Being able to set a price you want and not apologize for it goes a long way. Either people will pay for it, or they won't and the next guy in line will buy it.
If I did that my customers base would be nonexistent and I couldn’t sleep at night. I have a very high over head with a couple of million dollar laser and still can produce things for less than a lot of shop are willing to do and I also make parts for some very well known places so I know the cost of what they pay and what they sell them for and it’s in line. It just pains me to see people taking advantage of others.
 
If I did that my customers base would be nonexistent and I couldn’t sleep at night. I have a very high over head with a couple of million dollar laser and still can produce things for less than a lot of shop are willing to do and I also make parts for some very well known places so I know the cost of what they pay and what they sell them for and it’s in line. It just pains me to see people taking advantage of others.
I engineer and build affordable fiber lasers. Much, much less expensive than $1M, which is allowing home type shops to convert away from plasma and get into lasers much cheaper than the 'big boy' name brands.
 
I engineer and build affordable fiber lasers. Much, much less expensive than $1M, which is allowing home type shops to convert away from plasma and get into lasers much cheaper than the 'big boy' name brands.
I have two Amada 3k and Amada 9 k , your garage laser isn’t going to keep up with my fiber laser I can assure you there for creating a lot lower cost.
 
Back
Top Bottom