HOT! Alternative to the Ford Performance Winch at less than half the cost???

Here is the reply from Addictive Desert Designs if I need to reprogram the ACC after relocating it.:

Hello John, thanks for reaching out.
The ACC should not need calibration. The adjustment on this is to be 90 degrees from the ground facing straight forward.
A tip is to use a deep socket and push it on the face of the sensor and use a leveler to adjust the angle on it.
if any more adjustment is needed, it would 1 to 2 degrees max pointed up.
The plastic does not interfere with it.
 
I don't have ACC, and to be honest I haven't installed one of these on a truck with ACC yet so I am not familiar with the issues or mounting of the sensors. I do know companies offer the relocation brackets, that's about the extent of my ACC knowledge. I hope it can be re-calibrated and you can get your ACC working again.
 
Hey guys, any idea if the Gorman kit will work on a 2023 F550 XLT 4x4?

I'll be your guinea pig if you want me to find out.
 
Hey guys, any idea if the Gorman kit will work on a 2023 F550 XLT 4x4?

I'll be your guinea pig if you want me to find out.

As long as you don't have any AUX oil coolers or cooling lines between your front frame rails it will work!
 
We just added some of our affiliates products from Yankum Ropes and BMC Lights to our new website as well as offering Welding and Powder Coating services!

 
image.webp

Can someone tell me what these are for and where/how they mount?

I assume it’s a spacer…for the metal piece when mounting the bumper back on? Just assume because that’s the only place I see holes align. Just need to know where or how they mount or a pic of them mounted. Thanks.
 
Outside bumper bracket spacers. The fairlead is the same thickness and pushes the bumper out on the inside brackets. These two brackets go on the outside bumper brackets so when you bolt the bumper back on it's not binding at an angle.
 
Back
Top Bottom