SOLD 3ea Tremor Wheels - Spares

Tx4x4

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
Got a set of Tremor wheels off this forum so I could get a matching spare. Got my spare swapped today so if anyone near Houston, TX is interested in one I have 3 for sale for $200ea. These are not brand new and perfect but still in great shape.

20210626_072056.jpg
20210626_203316.jpg
20210626_204009.jpg
20210626_204017.jpg
20210626_204025.jpg
20210626_204107.jpg

I’ll be kind of down that way for a vacation in the beginning of August. If you still have 1 left then I’d be interested. Where at near Houston? I’d be coming from the Waco area. Do they still have their tpms installed?

I’ll be kind of down that way for a vacation in the beginning of August. If you still have 1 left then I’d be interested. Where at near Houston? I’d be coming from the Waco area. Do they still have their tpms installed?
They should; you can see the valve stem in the pics still so I would think so. (y)

I kinda want one...what do you think it would cost to ship to NV?

No the previous owner pulled the TPMS for his new wheel/tire setup.

Everyone uses their OEM TPMS on their new wheels/tires so they are removable. Appears they are installed via a small fastener.
I'd just buy a new set of OEM Ford sensors if I got aftermarket wheels and keep the originals as is. I think they're only $40 each from rockauto for Motorcraft brand.

Assuming the tpms sensors are the same for the 2021 as the 2020/19/18 the you can get a set of motorcraft for around $30 on eBay. Just search part number HC3Z-1A189-A
I caution against these absurdly low prices. There are tons of fake, what appears to be, genuine Motorcraft parts out in the wild.

Heck, I was even concerned when I bought a Motorcraft 6R80 filter from Jegs, since the bag looked suspect.

I caution against these absurdly low prices. There are tons of fake, what appears to be, genuine Motorcraft parts out in the wild.

Heck, I was even concerned when I bought a Motorcraft 6R80 filter from Jegs, since the bag looked suspect.
I have purchased them for this price from eBay before for my 19 F-150. They were genuine motorcraft and worked fine.

Exactly. Apparently Motorcraft parts are a popular brand that's copied in China with almost exact markings and packaging. The parts are inferior. But, they're exact enough to fool most everyone. The give away is they fail, or don't work in a very short period of time. The people at Ford Parts first noticed it when the failed parts were being returned, or warranted. An easy example is, if you find a 820S Oil Filter on line for $3-4. not the $8-9. they typically sell for.
I looked up filters on Amazon and E-Bay. They're filled with inexpensive Ford Parts, right next to a Ford Dealer selling the same part for twice as much. It's not just Filters, but Sensors of all types, Egr Valves etc. Now, more than ever before, we've gotta trust our gut. The old, to good to be true, is truer than ever.

Last edited:
I have one left.

Also did a weight compare. Steel spare wheel weighs 43.4 lbs and aluminum wheel weighs 31.8 lbs.

Steel spare wheel was also not balanced.

Back