Las Vegas Meet! 🎲

For those that couldn't make it, DM me so we can get your signature on the banner before I send it out to @Lunch Box. Sunday is preferable.
I work all week but I'll try to find time. Lmk

For those that couldn't make it, DM me so we can get your signature on the banner before I send it out to @Lunch Box. Sunday is preferable.
Hmmm... Isn't that violating rule #1 you penned for the banner? 🤔 I'll have to go back and reread them. :ROFLMAO:. JK, have at it!!

Hmmm... Isn't that violating rule #1 you penned for the banner? 🤔 I'll have to go back and reread them. :ROFLMAO:. JK, have at it!!
You are correct. The bourbon was doing the texting last night butt...if we have a second meet tomorrow, they would be legal! 🤣

When I walked out last night would have been a great shot. There were a few times the lightning flashed across the sky behind our trucks.

When I walked out last night would have been a great shot. There were a few times the lightning flashed across the sky behind our trucks.
The 🌩 was striking because it mistaking thought YOU were Optimus!!!

You are correct. The bourbon was doing the texting last night butt...if we have a second meet tomorrow, they would be legal! 🤣
Yes indeed! The second LV meetup is about to occur... ;)

Was looking for the Forscan setting for the brighter DRL and can't seem to find it. I did a search through a few threads but didn't find it. One of you guys throw this guy a bone on where it's at?

Was looking for the Forscan setting for the brighter DRL and can't seem to find it. I did a search through a few threads but didn't find it. One of you guys throw this guy a bone on where it's at?
@LVTREMORFTW would have the answer to this. Hopefully he responds with the info you're looking for. This is definitely something I'm interested in doing as well.

On the plus side I was finally able to get the Raptor splash screen to stay.

1000030519.jpg

Now, you're not changing the Tremor decal to a Raptor decal are you? 🤪
Nope. Now if I could get a new V-8 Raptor for under 80k, then maybe.

Back home to scenery that’s green again. I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure meeting up with all of those who attended. It proves again how amazing of a community we have here. A bunch of randos chilling out over beers and trucks, and not a single comment or conversation about politics/religion/etc, leaving all of us happy and respectful of one another when we depart for the evening. Definitely couldn’t have done it without @modified having dreamt up this site. Thanks man!

And speaking of thanks, big shout out to @Optimus for putting it all together and hosting/MCing the gathering. It was great time and you are an Effing riot. Thanks brother!

Back home to scenery that’s green again. I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure meeting up with all of those who attended. It proves again how amazing of a community we have here. A bunch of randos chilling out over beers and trucks, and not a single comment or conversation about politics/religion/etc, leaving all of us happy and respectful of one another when we depart for the evening. Definitely couldn’t have done it without @modified having dreamt up this site. Thanks man!

And speaking of thanks, big shout out to @Optimus for putting it all together and hosting/MCing the gathering. It was great time and you are an Effing riot. Thanks brother!
You're welcome and thank you brother! I appreciate your message. You're an OG on this forum and others were happy to meet you. Hopefully we'll get to see your truck sooner than later. Our paths will cross again, whether in the greens or the mountains, you know where to find me...

“I, am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: We are here. We are waiting.”

1000009052.jpg

And a reminder to all of you guys, if/when you’re ever in western Pennsylvania/eastern Ohio, reach out. I’d love to meet up again in my turf. 🍺🥃

Not a Transformers guy but was the FBI good or bad in Dark of the Moon? I had the opportunity to play an FBI agent but the pay sucked. $150 for the day which would have ran 12-15hrs for the day.
My wifes cousin is a casting agent in Chicago and had the chance to be in quite a few movies but declined because of the pay. Did get a few friends in to a couple though.

Not a Transformers guy but was the FBI good or bad in Dark of the Moon? I had the opportunity to play an FBI agent but the pay sucked. $150 for the day which would have ran 12-15hrs for the day.
My wifes cousin is a casting agent in Chicago and had the chance to be in quite a few movies but declined because of the pay. Did get a few friends in to a couple though.
They were good. However, that didn't stop them from being salty at times. Once I intervened, they calmed down real quick.

Back