Meetup Organizer 🎲
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Platinum 7.3L Tremor
Current Ride #2
She's still riding...
1000006866.jpg

My fellow Sin City Tremorites!

I'm hoping to get together with several members on either Friday, April 26th or Sunday, the 28th. I can't do the 27th since I'll be at Sick New World. Any ideas on time and place and we'll get this going!

We'll also have a visit from world renowned member and Tremor of the Month winner, @Sludgemonkey44! Just beers and shootin' the crap about whatever. If these dates don't work, maybe something in May, June, etc.

Hope to hear from you guys and always, Autobots, roll out!

Optimus

I'm still waiting to find out if I'll be in the country at the time. Might be in Sau Paulo for work.

I'm still waiting to find out if I'll be in the country at the time. Might be in Sau Paulo for work.
Ok, no worries. I'll keep you in the loop 😎

Not sure if April works for me, but let's play it by ear. And ... I would be the "that is not a Tremor" guy :cool: :p

I won’t be able to make it either. We will be deep into baseball season over those weekends. I would be game for meeting up sometime in the fall!

BTW… I’m digging your music style. Have fun @sick new world

As long as I am not committed to work I'll be there. Sick new world should be fun, I was offered to work that event, I have a few friends there who will be working it.

I won’t be able to make it either. We will be deep into baseball season over those weekends. I would be game for meeting up sometime in the fall!

BTW… I’m digging your music style. Have fun @sick new world
Sounds great!

Speaking of baseball, did you see the ridiculous rendering of the A's stadium? Just what we need is a glowing Sydney Opera House. Go Yankees!

I'm excited for the concert; should be a blast. 🤘🏻

As long as I am not committed to work I'll be there. Sick new world should be fun, I was offered to work that event, I have a few friends there who will be working it.
Since I won't be getting the TOTM badge, I'm going for the Meet Up Organizer thingy 🤪

I'd say I'll make the trek, but the Eye ball creeps me out.

Back