• Poll closed .

MiTremor906

Tremor Aficionado
Founding Member
Meetup Organizer 🚧
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 AMB F250 7.3 Lariat
Well it is that time of year again to start thinking about our next meet up for the Michigan Crew and anyone that might be interested in traveling up to Michigan for the meet up. We have previously meet up at Dark Horse in Marshall and Hell's Saloon in Hell (It's in Michigan, out of towners look it up).

For this meetup, my recommendation would be somewhere on the west side of the state. I propose Paw Paw Brewing in Paw Paw but I am open to other suggestions. I also would like to get this done in April or May, even though my April is quite busy. I have started a poll for which weekend works best for everyone, you can select multiple. From there we can narrow down on Sat/Sun and a time/place.

1710085269287.png

Pictures from the last meet ups and tagging a few people that have been at previous ones. @Modman @MichiganTremor2 @Former Lurker @Cfack

1710085376964.png

1710085419025.png

There's a town called Hell? Hell yeah that's great!

Well it is that time of year again to start thinking about our next meet up for the Michigan Crew and anyone that might be interested in traveling up to Michigan for the meet up. We have previously meet up at Dark Horse in Marshall and Hell's Saloon in Hell (It's in Michigan, out of towners look it up).

For this meetup, my recommendation would be somewhere on the west side of the state. I propose Paw Paw Brewing in Paw Paw but I am open to other suggestions. I also would like to get this done in April or May, even though my April is quite busy. I have started a poll for which weekend works best for everyone, you can select multiple. From there we can narrow down on Sat/Sun and a time/place.

View attachment 148002

Pictures from the last meet ups and tagging a few people that have been at previous ones. @Modman @MichiganTremor2 @Former Lurker @Cfack

View attachment 148003
View attachment 148004
PPBC sounds good to me! Mid May would probably work better for me, however I'm open to something earlier if it ends up working out for @Bill to join us...

If you were to do PPBC in mid-late April we'll be about an hour away and can make it.

If you end up at another spot at some other time we'll see how it works with our travels.

I’m good for any date in April. May is packed full and probably wouldn’t be able to attend.

Sunday April 21 appears to be a front runner. If this date doesn't work for anyone please let us know.

I changed one of my picks to April 20/21. I think it would be great if @Bill and @RedZilla could attend! I'm fine with Sunday to accommodate @MichiganTremor2 as well... :)
I agree that it would be great to have them join us as well.

I could do mid-May I think.

If you move it to the 906 I'm in. 😉
Coordinate another one up there and there is a good chance I'd make the trip up for it. I'll actually be up there the first weekend of April but no free time.

Sunday April 21 appears to be a front runner. If this date doesn't work for anyone please let us know.
That date works great for us. We'll have already gotten into the campground and settled the previous weekend.

Coordinate another one up there and there is a good chance I'd make the trip up for it. I'll actually be up there the first weekend of April but no free time.

We'll be making our way through the UP June til August ... so we'd be down for some other spots or meetups if that worked into our travel.

Bumping this to see if anyone else has a vote for a certain weekend, otherwise it sounds like April 21st is the day.

Well without any objections to April 21st, let's lock that date and location in. I'll let everyone else recommend what time since I'll have the shortest drive. I will close the poll and update the title.

Heads up for @Bill, or others coming from Indiana, I believe you will be in the Central Time zone and Michigan is Eastern Time Zone. You may have already knew this but lots of people miss this fact and are late or early for things depending which way they go.

Thanks @MiTremor906 ! I'll throw out 1pm as a recommendation for meeting time. I'm pretty flexible and could do earlier or later as well...

One PM eastern time would be great. Looking forward to meeting everyone. 🍻

Back