Votes: 2 33.3%
  • May 18/19

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • May 25/26

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome, got it on the calendar!

Crap the only date I can't make! First shack-Down trip of the year with the new RV! Although I have been to Hell and Back! Was fun on the Bike!

Okay, we are starting to get closer to the meet up. Next week will be right around the corner so kicking this post again to see if we can't get more people interested. If you are able to make it please let me know, trying to get a total head count.

Here is the list as I currently see it:

@amateurwheels – Yes?
@Modman – Yes
@Bill – Yes
@RedZilla – Yes
@MichiganTremor2 – Yes?
@Cfack – ????
@Former Lurker – ????

I know there are more of you Michigan or northern Indiana tremors out there.

Okay, we are starting to get closer to the meet up. Next week will be right around the corner so kicking this post again to see if we can't get more people interested. If you are able to make it please let me know, trying to get a total head count.

@amateurwheels – Yes?
@Modman – Yes
@Bill – Yes
@RedZilla – Yes
@MichiganTremor2 – Yes?
@Cfack – ????
@Former Lurker – ????

75% Yes

@amateurwheels – Yes?
@Modman – Yes
@Bill – Yes
@RedZilla – Yes
@MichiganTremor2 – Yes?
@Cfack – ????
@Former Lurker – ????

@_Slayer ??

Baring anything unforeseen, I plan to be there.

We made it to Michigan City yesterday and have camp all setup, home for the next 3 weeks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend. I’m feeling pressure to wash the truck and knock off some of the road grime.

We made it to Michigan City yesterday and have camp all setup, home for the next 3 weeks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend. I’m feeling pressure to wash the truck and knock off some of the road grime.
I'm hoping to get mine washed as well but I think the last few I've roll up looking a little dirty so no worries if you don't. We'll still admire it.

I wouldn't worry about it. Not everyone's truck has been spotless and nobody has cared... A little real world street cred is totally acceptable. :cool:

This time of year in the midwest is very unpredictable, unless you wash your truck. Then you know it's going to rain, or sleet, or even snow. I'll leave with a clean truck but all bets are off! ;)

Just remembered that the brewing company does Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary's on Sundays. This pictures is from their Facebook page.
FB_IMG_1713119614074.jpg

I would love to get there, but I don't think I'm able to make it due to sporting events with the kids. They all have games Saturday and Sunday, unfortunately.

I wouldn't worry about it. Not everyone's truck has been spotless and nobody has cared... A little real world street cred is totally acceptable. :cool:
I mean, even if I wash it it's not going to be perfect. But, it's last bath was over Thanksgiving. And I did spin the tires a little getting out of our last campsite (4+ days of rain in a grass field in Ohio). We'll see ...

@MiTremor906 since you are the local expert, does this lot typically get filled up? Looks to be a good "planned rally point"

Screenshot_20240415-174102~2.png

@MiTremor906 since you are the local expert, does this lot typically get filled up? Looks to be a good "planned rally point"

View attachment 152731
Typically not, unless there is some sort of event but unlikely for Sunday. Worst case someone might be near there the boat is in this picture.

I'll get there a little before hand and make sure we have room.

Bumping this thread one more time. We are just 24 hours away from the meet up.

We are meeting tomorrow, 4/21 @ 1 pm. Here is the address for anyone that needs it.

Paw Paw Brewing Co
780 S Gremps St
Paw Paw, MI 49079

I'll have to step on it to make it in time 🤪

1000008230.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back