3D Printed Oil Change Funnel

Did you and Bronco Hooves move at the same time ir seems!!

Just to let everyone know who had reached out over the two months for a 7.3L or 6.7L oil funnel, I finally completed my house move and am back up and printing. As of now there’s a waitlist until early February, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you’d like to order a funnel.

-Jon
Glad to see you touch bases Jon. Nice to hear you're "moving up in the world". Hope you had a nice Holiday season. 🍻

Just to let everyone know who had reached out over the two months for a 7.3L or 6.7L oil funnel, I finally completed my house move and am back up and printing. As of now there’s a waitlist until early February, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you’d like to order a funnel.

-Jon
I would like to order one, Thanks

Glad to see you touch bases Jon. Nice to hear you're "moving up in the world". Hope you had a nice Holiday season. 🍻
Ha! A man can always use more garage space…. And I needed ALOT more :)

Also, I had time to add a killer shop bathroom on the second floor overlooking the shop that I’m pretty proud of!

Attachments

• 07936C8B-FA6D-45B6-9859-19A4E97C4A0B.jpeg
    07936C8B-FA6D-45B6-9859-19A4E97C4A0B.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 128

Also, I had time to add a killer shop bathroom on the second floor overlooking the shop that I’m pretty proud of!
Man you are way too cool. That reminds me of the bathrooms at the Ford Garage Restaurant. Nice!😉

Last edited:

Love it!

Saw a keg urinal this summer and thought it was cool:

PXL_20220907_180615678.jpg

Man you are way too cool. That reminds me of the bathrooms at the Ford Garage Restaurant. Nice!😉
Ha, thanks!

You've both got it right, thats where I originally got the idea. One big difference though... My gas pump handle is an authentic brass 1920's diesel gas pump handle, where they used some cheap modern amazon special.
Someone has been to Fords Garage :)

Used the funnel this weekend and it worked great. Thanks for making these Jon!
Awesome, glad to hear!! You’re very welcome.

Just a reminder for everyone else, I make funnels for pretty much every ford going back to the early 90’s. Many of the funnels are cross compatible between different models of cars/trucks. If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

-Jon

Just a reminder for everyone else, I make funnels for pretty much every ford going back to the early 90’s. Many of the funnels are cross compatible between different models of cars/trucks. If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

-Jon
Just incase anyone is on the fence about these funnels . Jon makes an awesome product and is a very honest man to deal with . You will be very pleased with his product .

-Jon
The limitations of the printer might be the reason for not making one, but could you make one that holds a 5L jug?

The limitations of the printer might be the reason for not making one, but could you make one that holds a 5L jug?
I make one for the 6.7L that’s large enough to hold the 5Q jug. The negative is, because of the amount of time/plastic/electricity it takes to make that funnel, I have to charge $15 more for it. I suppose I could make design an XL version for the 7.3L if enough people were interested.

Edit to add… it’s hard to tell but that funnel is ginormous!!

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    347.4 KB · Views: 39

Latest Discussions

Back