2026 F350 Platinum Plus - Tune & Delete

I thought the downpipe needed to be cut for removal (without lifting the cab)? Amazing job. Gonna be copying a lot of your work soon.
 
I thought the downpipe needed to be cut for removal (without lifting the cab)? Amazing job. Gonna be copying a lot of your work soon.
No need to cut.

You can loosen the trans mount bolts and the few tree anchors pressed in holding the coolant lines to the cross members. One harness is also held on to the top of the cross member with a few anchors. Pop them off.

Jack to support the trans and unbolt the cross member. Loop the coolant line back on themselves to keep the flow and then remove the cross member.

IMG_2371.webp


Unbolt the SCR/Downpipe and you can drop in down, back and right out.

IMG_2056.webp


Reinstall the cross member and secure the trans mount back to member. Installation of a new downpipe is easy from there.

Happy to help answer any questions you might have for how I did mine. Not saying my way is right or the only way but I do not like cutting corners from how I think the job should be done. This typically results in a higher bill and the CFO raising eyebrows. 🤘🏻🤣

Let me know if I can help ya brother.
 
Back
Top Bottom