2026 F350 Platinum Plus - Tune & Delete

StickyF350

Tremor Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction Points
16
Location
NC
Military
USMC
Current Ride #1
2026 Ford F350 Platinum Plus
Current Ride #2
2024 BMW X7 M60i
Just wanted to share progress on the tune and delete for my new truck if anyone has interest in the process.

Parts used were as follows:

Tuned w/ Proven (Full Support & EZLynk)
DieselR Downpipe
DieselR 5" Stainless Exhaust
Dirty Diesel 8" Round Stainless Muffler
DieselR EGR Delete w/ Flow Through Blockoff Plate
DEF Tank Full Delete/Removal
SPE Disaster Prevention Kit
SPE Fuel Filter System
SPE CCV Reroute
SPE External Catch Can
SPE Intake Piping Kit
SPE Air Intake Kit
SPE Hot Side Pipe Kit
SPE Thermostat
SPE Coolant Hose Reroute
SPE Turbo Coolant Reroute (SPE & Improved) - Not Available Yet
SPE Oil Filter Housing
SPE Oil Pan w/ Billet SS Plug
SPE 16-Qt Billet Oil Cap
Ford DEF Delete Panel (HC3Z-9928646-A)
Shibby Engineering Plug Kit w/ DEF Plug
DieselR 9th Injector Plug - If preferred over Shibby Plastic
Shibby Engineering CCV Plug (If Required - was not)

IMG_2039.webp


IMG_2070.webp


IMG_2079.webp


IMG_2082.webp


IMG_2085.webp


IMG_2087.webp


IMG_2168.webp


IMG_2167.webp


IMG_2169.webp


IMG_2215.webp


IMG_2216.webp


IMG_2217.webp


IMG_2226.webp


IMG_2225.webp


IMG_2228.webp


IMG_2229.webp


IMG_2230.webp


IMG_2231.webp


SPE Oil Pan & Oil Filter Housing will go on at first oil change.

Very happy with all the parts and SPE has been my go to for the last 4 trucks. Sounds great and is running amazing!

Nothing overly complicated when doing all this at once and made the job with removing and adding parts far easier when done at once. Maybe 3-4 days of on/off work as I had time.

You may catch a glimpse of the OTC Upfitter Harness Extension. Quality and makes the future use of upfitters so easy.

Happy to answer any questions for those of you considering any of these upgrades.
 
My only concern would be if some how an over the air update came through and bricked the truck. I know you can turn them off, but I wish the tune file could permanently disable that feature. Did you run the 0 hp emissions off tune or did you add power to it?

Also curious as to your fuel economy, my deleted 21 got 19-20 on the highway with 37 inch tires. My new stock 26 gets a solid 20 stock on the highway ay 70mph.
 
You're gonna like it a whole lot more.

Personally, I drew the line at a CAI. Seemed like hogwash to me, but otherwise, we could hang out.
My last 4 diesels have all gotten the same treatment. Love it. 0hp just looking efficiency and longevity. If you know, you know.

Haha - “Otherwise, we could hang out”🤣🤘🏻
 
My only concern would be if some how an over the air update came through and bricked the truck. I know you can turn them off, but I wish the tune file could permanently disable that feature. Did you run the 0 hp emissions off tune or did you add power to it?
No power added. 0hp

Not worried about it.
 
No power added. 0hp

Not worried about it.
Ok so my new truck is the first truck I’ve owned that has over the air updates. I don’t believe prior to 22 they actually did, although I’ve read conflicting info. Did you just turn that off on your 26?
 
Of course, it helps that your engine bay is spotless but. what. a. beatiful. job. So meticulous.

Of course, anyone that can do this, can do a better job than the bel0v3d mec4@nic that handled mine :rolleyes:

If you can talk about it, what is new and improved about the SPE coolant reroute? I need to get one and been spacing this out, is it worth the wait?
 
Back
Top Bottom