2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

So I logged into the Ford site this morning to show my wife the truck build schedule. I have been bumped from a June 20th build to a July 29th build. I sure hope they place my production date back to June.
log back in again ... mine was 6/17/24 yesterday ... 7/22/24 this morning .... and back to 6/17/24 now (7pm EDT)

Anyone buy a Platinum (or any trim) Tremor and have the Power Deployable Running Boards not show up on the window sticker? They are on the build sheet confirmed by Ford. I went into production yesterday, got the window sticker today and no running boards listed at all (not even the Tremor off-road boards) on the window sticker. I saw a post by AZCO Snowbird that seemed to allude to the PDRB's not being on his either. Anyone got any intel on this????
Yes, I had this happen. When the dealer places the order, the Tremor package removes them by default and puts on the Raptor style fixed running boards. They have to add the power running boards after, which is a $0 option.

I turned down my initial order because it came with fixed running boards. Fortunately, they had another allocation and ordered me another. So, the 2 month wait was worth it for me. The AMP aftermarket ones use the OBD2 port, which I didn't want on a special order truck.

log back in again ... mine was 6/17/24 yesterday ... 7/22/24 this morning .... and back to 6/17/24 now (7pm EDT)
Logged in this morning. Scheduled date started at 6/20, then 7/29, now it is at 6/27. I am assume the dates will bounce around after seeing this. It would be nice to see the date move to an earlier date, but I am just happy I am finally seeing some movement.

We haven’t sold our F-150 yet, but we did just order our Tremor!!

Attachments

• IMG_9503.png
    IMG_9503.png
    490 KB · Views: 32
Not much rhyme or reason on how units are delivered. Mine was built on 4/17, and the ETA is 5/30. BigHust's truck was built 1 day before mine, on 4/16, and his dealer had it on site days later. I believe he is much closer to the factory than I am, but the trucks were built 1 day apart and will be delivered 40 days apart +/-. So again, no real logic here as we think of things, but on the logistics side, it comes down to rail cars, ports, trucks, etc. Some shipping lanes function much better than others.
You nailed it sir! There truly is no rhyme or reason. Sometimes the logistics side of it seems like they are throwing at a dartboard in the load planning room 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Yes, I had this happen. When the dealer places the order, the Tremor package removes them by default and puts on the Raptor style fixed running boards. They have to add the power running boards after, which is a $0 option.

I turned down my initial order because it came with fixed running boards. Fortunately, they had another allocation and ordered me another. So, the 2 month wait was worth it for me. The AMP aftermarket ones use the OBD2 port, which I didn't want on a special order truck.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, my dealer finally got back and said the same thing that Ford has been known to drop them off on the Tremor models. It’s still in production so they’re trying to figure out with the rep what they can do about it. I saw a YouTube video of a guy that was able to install the factory power boards for $1,420 after the fact. That cost would be on Ford or my dealer though. We’ll see…

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, my dealer finally got back and said the same thing that Ford has been known to drop them off on the Tremor models. It’s still in production so they’re trying to figure out with the rep what they can do about it. I saw a YouTube video of a guy that was able to install the factory power boards for $1,420 after the fact. That cost would be on Ford

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, my dealer finally got back and said the same thing that Ford has been known to drop them off on the Tremor models. It’s still in production so they’re trying to figure out with the rep what they can do about it. I saw a YouTube video of a guy that was able to install the factory power boards for $1,420 after the fact. That cost would be on Ford or my dealer though. We’ll see…
Hope it works out. My dealer had no interest in adding them after. I have a friend with the AMP ones on his GMC, they're nice, but these are super expensive trucks and I expect it to be right as ordered and work with SYNC.

I was told last night by my salesman that the 2nd replacement windshield had shown up from Kentucky and will be installed today.
The first one had streaks covered up by the laminate that nobody saw until it was too late I guess, hope this ones the one.
My truck has been at the dealer awhile now, looking forward to seeing it soon.

Ok boys and girls here is my new update I just got off the phone with ford marketing and the girl Lorraine was very nice and helpful she did some detective work for me (lol) and tracked my truck from the time it left the Kentucky and funny enough it been to a few places that I was unaware of but it’s still in twin oaks PA and has a ETA of 5/22 to the dealer I really hope that is true but she said that because there is a date that is a good sign and not listed as pending so I am hopeful but she also gave me a $ 100.00 gift card for some ford merchandise like clothes and stuff (not accessories) which was awesome.

My tires don't seem to be balanced very well. Around 70mph I can really feel it in the wheel. Taking it back on Fri to have the dealer re-balance them.

Contacted my dealer because it’s been 5 days since it’s been “delivered” only for them to tell me my truck isn’t actually at the dealership. Not sure if I’m being played around with or fords tracking just isn’t very accurate. Frustrating nonetheless, I just want my truck 😩

Attachments

• IMG_4331.png
    IMG_4331.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 21
1000027002.jpg

Finally! Originally ordered Feb 2023. Didn't get switched to a 24 until December 22nd 2023.
Built 3/29. Shipped 3/30.
What an improvement over my 2020!
Very happy.
464 days of waiting, but worth it.

View attachment 155953

Finally! Originally ordered Feb 2023. Didn't get switched to a 24 until December 22nd 2023.
Built 3/29. Shipped 3/30.
What an improvement over my 2020!
Very happy.
464 days of waiting, but worth it.
Nice congrats mine was shipped on the 3/29 and still has not arrived at the dealer and is not supposed to arrive for another 2 weeks. :oops:

Nice congrats mine was shipped on the 3/29 and still has not arrived at the dealer and is not supposed to arrive for another 2 weeks. :oops:
The dealership was able to mark it as high priority with the port. It was supposed to arrive the end of this month. If it's at the port might be worth another call to the dealership? 🤷‍♂️

The dealership was able to mark it as high priority with the port. It was supposed to arrive the end of this month. If it's at the port might be worth another call to the dealership? 🤷‍♂️
I called them and was told there is nothing they can do when it gets there it gets there. It’s sitting in a parking lot in PA 3 hours away for over a month now why I have no idea :unsure:

Back