2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Really love this thing!

Attachments

• IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 30
well guys I finally got it. I got the email and got my VIN and a scheduled build date. it was ordered on 2/12/2024 email received today 5/2/2024 scheduled build date is to begin the week of June 24, 2024.

2024 lariat ultimate tremor
Glacier Grey
Baja interior max recline
6.7 HO
sport appearance
5th wheel prep
moonroof
power steps
transmission PTO
Cab Lights

will admit rather pissed off at the moment, that according to ford website chat that the truck will not come with the massaging seats. they said it was only on the limited and there is no option to retrofit it, this was due to a chip shortage. which lets be real its been 4 years since covid, figure the shit out. but they did offer a whopping 300 dollar credit, for 1,700 bucks worth of massaging seat parts. my initial knee jerk reaction is to refuse delivery and try again in 2025. but I have time to cool off and see what I want to do when it actually gets here.

side question does anyone know when the 2025s will start? or when we will have more information on them?
Maybe I missed something in a previous post. You are pissed because you ordered a 2024 Lariat Ultimate and Ford will not include massaging seats? Perhaps something is new on the configurator. When I ordered mine in February, massing seats were not an option on Lariat. I did not chat with anyone, I just used the build tool and that was not an option.

I would say if you got a $300 credit for something they don't actually offer, you are well ahead of the game (y)

Last edited:
Order placed 4/23, confirmed 4/29. Today 5/2 I got the build date week of 6/3 and a VIN. By far the fastest order I have had built. 24 F250 Lariat, Tremor, 6.7HO, Iconic Silver, Dual Alts & Batts, fender liners, mud flaps, cab heat, block heater, upfitter, tailgate step, power running boards.

Ok so I think my dealer is playing game’s with me and does not want to sell me the truck because they can get over sticker for the truck . The truck I ordered 19 months ago has been built on 3/27 and shipped on 3/29 it arrived by rail car to twin oaks PA on 4/08 and according to ford customer service it was released to the shipping company on 4/12 now it’s only a 3 hour drive to my local dealer and has yet to arrive there I had arrival dates of 4/17 then 4/22 then 4/26 and yet still waiting with the last update on the ford tracking is 4/08 with a 4/26 arrival according to ford customers service they are saying 5/4 which is tomorrow and yet no truck has arrived as of today does anyone think that the dealer can do that because that would be really F***ed up if they do has anyone had this happen to them.

Ok so I think my dealer is playing game’s with me and does not want to sell me the truck because they can get over sticker for the truck . The truck I ordered 19 months ago has been built on 3/27 and shipped on 3/29 it arrived by rail car to twin oaks PA on 4/08 and according to ford customer service it was released to the shipping company on 4/12 now it’s only a 3 hour drive to my local dealer and has yet to arrive there I had arrival dates of 4/17 then 4/22 then 4/26 and yet still waiting with the last update on the ford tracking is 4/08 with a 4/26 arrival according to ford customers service they are saying 5/4 which is tomorrow and yet no truck has arrived as of today does anyone think that the dealer can do that because that would be really F***ed up if they do has anyone had this happen to them.
No. I don't think the dealer is stalling the shipment so they can sell it to someone else (and if they are getting over MSRP on any truck, platinum or whatever, it better have a gold unicorn inside or something, those days are long gone for any savvy buyer). There is so much that goes into shipping, and the logistics chain in this country remains extremely FUBAR. 2 years ago, I had ordered a car that arrived to within 4 miles of the dealer. Took another 2 weeks for them to get it. They can't just go pick it up in most cases, the hired freight company maintains full responsibility until they deliver it. I know it is frustrating, but it will get there.

Maybe I missed something in a previous post. You are pissed because you ordered a 2024 Lariat Ultimate and Ford will not include massaging seats? Perhaps something is new on the configurator. When I ordered mine in February, massing seats were not an option on Lariat. I did not chat with anyone, I just used the build tool and that was not an option.

I would say if you got a $300 credit for something they don't actually offer, you are well ahead of the game (y)

I was told several times by the dealer and the salesmen that they would indeed be included. I think that's where I messed up. but either way when you are told they would be there, and you find out they aren't when paying closer to 100K on the vehicle, someone could be upset.

I was told several times by the dealer and the salesmen that they would indeed be included. I think that's where I messed up. but either way when you are told they would be there, and you find out they aren't when paying closer to 100K on the vehicle, someone could be upset.
If the salesman and dealership told you multiple times you will get massaging seats on a 2024 Lariat Super Duty, you need to go to another dealer. If they don't know stuff a kid can learn in 2 minutes on their own company website, how can you trust them to PDI you new 100k truck?? Service it, handle warranty stuff? Go elsewhere. These trucks are getting easier to find by the day.

No. I don't think the dealer is stalling the shipment so they can sell it to someone else (and if they are getting over MSRP on any truck, platinum or whatever, it better have a gold unicorn inside or something, those days are long gone for any savvy buyer). There is so much that goes into shipping, and the logistics chain in this country remains extremely FUBAR. 2 years ago, I had ordered a car that arrived to within 4 miles of the dealer. Took another 2 weeks for them to get it. They can't just go pick it up in most cases, the hired freight company maintains full responsibility until they deliver it. I know it is frustrating, but it will get there.
lol yes it is very frustrating as they got me all excited when they shipped the truck only to be let down when you know its just sitting in a parking lot somewhere for a month now.

lol yes it is very frustrating as they got me all excited when they shipped the truck only to be let down when you know its just sitting in a parking lot somewhere for a month now.
Praying you get a good call tomorrow!! 🙏

Though I toss thin in here lol

Ordered an F350 tremor Plat January 19 2024 (because in Canada cannot get a KR in monotone) had a build date of Aoril 3 got pushed till the week of April 22 finally built on April 28 and mark shipped on the 30th of April. Going to be delivered to the dealer sometime between May 12th and 20th. Hopefully it’s not like my 2022 where it sat in a storage yard for 3 weeks before actually going onto the train car and I actually get my gooseneck kit with it.

Max Recline is in fact offered as on option on Lariat Ultimate, KR, and PT, and standard on LTD ... unfortunately, it appears your dealer was misinformed about the Multicontour (massaging) ... here if you check the ordering guide, Multicontour (massaging) seats are only available on the KR, PT and LTD (with or without the Max Recline option) ... but no Multicontour on the Lariat or Lariat Ultimate .... check pages 2, 4, 20 and 30

In 2023 when Ford couldn't get the Multicontour for the KR for example, they included option 91X Multicontour Delete, which showed as a $300 reduction on the window sticker ... I'm not sure how this would apply today to your Lariat Ultimate ... unless the dealer realized their mistake and is trying to assuage your anger with a $300 discount.. coupled with a little misdirect, blaming it on the factory rather than themselves ... ?shrug?

Last edited:
Well maybe Emax will get his truck today or at least arrive at the dealership.

I am in the same boat. For reference my truck made it to New Orleans port on 4/8 and won't be shipped to the dealership until 5/25. The dealer is pissed. All their trucks are like that. Houston port seems to be ok. But I had heard there are almost 8k vehicles in New Orleans port that they are just so far behind on. Dealership is stuck waiting on the Port to release it. I'm at 456 days since I placed my order. So another 2 weeks is what it is.

Not much rhyme or reason on how units are delivered. Mine was built on 4/17, and the ETA is 5/30. BigHust's truck was built 1 day before mine, on 4/16, and his dealer had it on site days later. I believe he is much closer to the factory than I am, but the trucks were built 1 day apart and will be delivered 40 days apart +/-. So again, no real logic here as we think of things, but on the logistics side, it comes down to rail cars, ports, trucks, etc. Some shipping lanes function much better than others.

well guys I finally got it. I got the email and got my VIN and a scheduled build date. it was ordered on 2/12/2024 email received today 5/2/2024 scheduled build date is to begin the week of June 24, 2024.

2024 lariat ultimate tremor
Glacier Grey
Baja interior max recline
6.7 HO
sport appearance
5th wheel prep
moonroof
power steps
transmission PTO
Cab Lights

will admit rather pissed off at the moment, that according to ford website chat that the truck will not come with the massaging seats. they said it was only on the limited and there is no option to retrofit it, this was due to a chip shortage. which lets be real its been 4 years since covid, figure the shit out. but they did offer a whopping 300 dollar credit, for 1,700 bucks worth of massaging seat parts. my initial knee jerk reaction is to refuse delivery and try again in 2025. but I have time to cool off and see what I want to do when it actually gets here.

side question does anyone know when the 2025s will start? or when we will have more information on them?
better to not to be pissed off. A few thoughts on it, but with everything in life, there are two paths; FAFO or walk away. This falls in the latter.

Other thoughts; The chip shortage is still very real in the elevator business, so I image its worse in the truck business. I ordered a plat for the massaging seats specifically, and it was mainly for my woman. I thought them a little annoying after a minute. I ordered my truck 3/1/24, and I'm hoping I see it this MY and it's still my preference, but I got no problem walking away for a MY25, and it would even get me a second look at a ram with the new ZF 8 speed coming out. It's an X plan order, and if the deal gets changed on me in any way, I got no problem walking away albeit a little pissed off about the waste of time since that's about the only thing I can't get back.

So I logged into the Ford site this morning to show my wife the truck build schedule. I have been bumped from a June 20th build to a July 29th build. I sure hope they place my production date back to June.

Anyone buy a Platinum (or any trim) Tremor and have the Power Deployable Running Boards not show up on the window sticker? They are on the build sheet confirmed by Ford. I went into production yesterday, got the window sticker today and no running boards listed at all (not even the Tremor off-road boards) on the window sticker. I saw a post by AZCO Snowbird that seemed to allude to the PDRB's not being on his either. Anyone got any intel on this????

Attachments

• 2024 F350 window sticker_Redacted.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 2024 F350 Ford submitted build sheet_Redacted.pdf
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
Back