2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

I ordered mine back in Nov '23 and haven't gotten past "Accepted by Manufacturer" without a VIN assigned. I ordered a '24 F-250 King Ranch Tremor with 6.7 HO, LED roof lights, a Tough bed, an engine block heater & Rapid-Heat supp Cab heater for when I retire and move to Alaska in about 3 years with the wife and kids. It's been 5 months and all I'm hearing from my dealer is that the order has been submitted and there's a backlog at the factory (I know the Kentucky plant has had some QC issues, maybe that's why?).
I'm currently at 445 days since I ordered my truck. Still don't have my truck. It's been in Louisiana for a few weeks at least. But there doesn't seem to be any way to confirm when your week will come to get built.

I'm currently at 445 days since I ordered my truck. Still don't have my truck. It's been in Louisiana for a few weeks at least. But there doesn't seem to be any way to confirm when your week will come to get built.

Absolutely pathetic on Ford.
Interesting though, I’m in LA and flying to TX Thursday to pick up my truck, seems like you are doing the opposite!
I’m just about at a year wait for mine.
Went this time last year to order but dealer told me they couldn’t order at that time

Holy smokes! I'm praying it gets to you soon, and the auto loan later! I guess I'll be using the man van and stacking more savings for a bit longer going off that metric! haha

Some are going through fairly fast. just depends on the Trim level and options. One month from ordered to built. Had scheduled week within 24 hours of being ordered.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 204254.png

I just placed my order. Lariat, Tremor, and not a lot more. The dealer is saying 6 months. Hopefully it doesn't end up like our Bronco. The Bronco was ordered 10/21 and took delivery 7/23. Just short of two years.

I just placed my order. Lariat, Tremor, and not a lot more. The dealer is saying 6 months. Hopefully it doesn't end up like our Bronco. The Bronco was ordered 10/21 and took delivery 7/23. Just short of two years.
lol you never know I ordered my truck 11/22 and still haven’t received it. It was shipped 3/29 and not here yet. :(

While I’m waiting on my truck to show up to the dealer. I have a question. My dealer said two trucks showed up yesterday that were driven from KTP and not via truck (within 70 miles of KTP). I’m not sure how I feel about that considering I ordered the truck and all to my liking. Now I’m really hoping it gets trucked up instead of driven. Either way, that seems like a questionable practice. Maybe that’s only done with dealer stock orders and not special orders?? Just feel like it’s a used truck at that point. Any clarification from anybody that may be more knowledgeable on this than I?

That’s normal. Mine had 49 on it. They selected it for quality inspection.

1000026328.jpg

Ford got me good this morning. I was all excited thinking it randomly showed up. First estimated delivery was 4/6. Then 4/17. Then 4/28 and now 5/15 - 5/21
My problem is, with how fast these used trucks are dropping in price, I'm literally loosing money every day.

Last edited:
View attachment 153613
Ford got me good this morning. I was all excited thinking it randomly showed up. First estimated delivery was 4/6. Then 4/17. Then 4/28 and now 5/15 - 5/21
My problem is, with how fast these used trucks are dropping in price, I'm literally loosing money every day.
I hear ya. Very frustrating process. Mine was built on 3/23, shipped finally on 4/14 and has been sitting in Kansas City(I live in a suburb) since 4/16. The holding lot is literally less than 4 miles from my house. No idea what is going on with the actual dealer delivery. My dealer told me this morning that they literally had 6 cars delivered yesterday all on single flatbed trucks instead of the usual car carrier with multiple cars/trucks.

View attachment 153613
That sucks I am still waiting for mine to show up at the dealer it shipped 3/29 and was supposed to be at the dealer by 4/17 then 4/22 now 4/26 went to dealer today and they know nothing when it shows up it shows up that all they can tell me. Really sucks :mad: :mad:

That sucks I am still waiting for mine to show up at the dealer it shipped 3/29 and was supposed to be at the dealer by 4/17 then 4/22 now 4/26 went to dealer today and they know nothing when it shows up it shows up that all they can tell me. Really sucks :mad: :mad:
What port is it in? Mine is in New Orleans.

What port is it in? Mine is in New Orleans.
There must be something delaying the port of NO…
My originally ordered truck (in july ‘23) was shipped on 4/22 (after a build week of 4/8) and the local dealer is seeing delivery window of 5/11-5/15; which to be honest I bet is longer. They gave me that info before it was even shipped—
Also, my local dealer has had the same tremors on the website as “in transit” for at least 2 mos at this point. I check daily to see if anything I like has been delivered 🤷🏻‍♂

I couldn’t wait so purchasing a stock order from a dealer in TX (actually flying there tomorrow morning to pick it up) which literally took about 8 days to arrive at TX dealer (4/1 week build)
Good luck and I feel your pain. This has been about a year in the making/waiting for me.

EDIT: forgot to mention I’m located in New Orleans 😬

There must be something delaying the port of NO…
My originally ordered truck (in july ‘23) was shipped on 4/22 (after a build week of 4/8) and the local dealer is seeing delivery window of 5/11-5/15; which to be honest I bet is longer. They gave me that info before it was even shipped—
Also, my local dealer has had the same tremors on the website as “in transit” for at least 2 mos at this point. I check daily to see if anything I like has been delivered 🤷🏻‍♂

I couldn’t wait so purchasing a stock order from a dealer in TX (actually flying there tomorrow morning to pick it up) which literally took about 8 days to arrive at TX dealer (4/1 week build)
Good luck and I feel your pain. This has been about a year in the making/waiting for me.

EDIT: forgot to mention I’m located in New Orleans 😬
I'm checking websites daily for in stock inventory as well. Congrats on the truck!

I'm checking websites daily for in stock inventory as well. Congrats on the truck!
My dealership in Northern California has 7 F250 Diesel Tremors (All Lariat, 4 Glacier Gray/2 Oxford White/1 Rapid Red) and 2 F350 Diesel Tremors (1 Star White Platinum/1 Star White Lariat). Never heard of anyone from out of state intentionally buying in California though.

Got a call around 12:45 today. Said truck left Louisville at 11:27. Initial ETA was 1:45, now it's 4:16 (4:06 now and still waiting). I'm 65ish miles from where it left just south of the Louisville airport. My guess is it had multiple stops before me or the driver loaded and then went on their 10 hour break. Either way.......it's arrival is imminent and i'm really hoping it shows up before the dealer closes today so I have closure knowing that it's here!

While I’m waiting on my truck to show up to the dealer. I have a question. My dealer said two trucks showed up yesterday that were driven from KTP and not via truck (within 70 miles of KTP). I’m not sure how I feel about that considering I ordered the truck and all to my liking. Now I’m really hoping it gets trucked up instead of driven. Either way, that seems like a questionable practice. Maybe that’s only done with dealer stock orders and not special orders?? Just feel like it’s a used truck at that point. Any clarification from anybody that may be more knowledgeable on this than I?
Upon delivery of my Wife's 2023 Lariat Tremor it came with 100miles on the odometer and I was heated. The Dealership rep noticed this and sheepishly said it came that way, to try and resolve my facial expression when I read the record and looked up at her and she knew I was thinking it was used as a dealer test drive or someone getting their kicks off. My wife drove by the dealership everyday like a damn shark next to a toddler for a week until I came home to sign for it so she believed them. I have the same sentiment though, her truck was a custom order and a present so I thought 100 miles was crazy for a "new" vehicle.

If mine comes with 40-50+ miles, forget it. That is a pass for me. I have ordered my share of vehicles over the years, and the most miles I have ever had on 15+ custom orders is maybe 16-17. Most have been under 10. I love watching the youtubers 0-60 cars multiple times, smash the brakes, etc, all under the guise of thanking Jerry Seiner Or Larry Miller or whatever dumbass dealership allows that crap. So much for break-in periods.

Back