2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

I dunno, I have not spoke to dealer yet, just guessing the end of the week or Monday. I have the winch install and tpms etc

More to come gotta go to Dentist 🦷

1713273754541.png

Have any of y'all had your truck take a phantom ride and then snap back to KY? My F-350 was scheduled to build 2/19, in production 2/22, built 3/10, and "shipped" 3/27. I've been hounding Ford chat for rail car info since it shipped, but they never had anything and could only give my the Jack Cooper Transport convoy number. On 4/2 my dealer said the truck was in Fredericksburg, VA and then headed to Petersburg, VA where it would get put on a transport truck to the dealer. This morning Ford chat told me "In Transit. Secondary Received, Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY as of Apr-09-2024, 13:57 ET". I sent the dealer a wth? e-mail and got this back, "We are emailing them trying to figure out what's going on with the transport company. It showed Fredericksburg earlier last week. Now it shows Kentucky. But the arrival date shows this month. As soon as he hears something back I will reach out". Ford tracker has an ETA of 4/10 - 4/23. Ford chat had an ETA of 4/13 - 4/19. Doesn't sound like either of them are aligned with reality.

Oddly enough, someone posted on the 2024 Ford Super Duty Production and Scheduling Information FB group today that their truck made it to NC on the way to them in SC before mysteriously going back to the ramp in KY. Both of us got caught up for weeks in the February module update nonsense.

The Fredericksburg, VA update came after I asked the dealer to look up the truck's GPS location. Maybe they didn't actually do that and relied on some other status reporting mechanism that was wildly inaccurate?
Mine did the exact same thing and was at the dealer the next day.

My truck has never showed in the stock at the dealer, I,always assumed it would after it was received which I think is this week.
Mine wasn't on their website Friday. It shipped 3/30. Monday it was showing on the website. Seems odd.

Thanks and yes that is the bronze color, the dealer sent me those pictures and I am so thankful for them. She sent these as well. When I get possession I will certainly post more.

Attachments

• IMG_5307.jpeg
    IMG_5307.jpeg
    476.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5306.jpeg
    IMG_5306.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5308.jpeg
    IMG_5308.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 54
And Baja interior, good man! Ordered the same on my Antimatter.
Speaking of AMB. I'm getting modules popping up on my end this afternoon. Any progress on yours?

Speaking of AMB. I'm getting modules popping up on my end this afternoon. Any progress on yours?
I have not checked. Does that mean it is on the line? I figured I would look tonight before bed on the regular tracking page and hope to see "built". I think there is something in the thread on where to go for modules... honestly, I would need to search. Glad yours is moving!!

I have not checked. Does that mean it is on the line? I figured I would look tonight before bed on the regular tracking page and hope to see "built". I think there is something in the thread on where to go for modules... honestly, I would need to search. Glad yours is moving!!

motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Enter your VIN and if it’s being assembled or already have been assembled you should see a long list of gibberish.

Attachments

• IMG_2048.png
    IMG_2048.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2049.png
    IMG_2049.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 19
motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Enter your VIN and if it’s being assembled or already have been assembled you should see a long list of gibberish.
Gotcha! I just tried that and it says "module information found". I can download the file but cannot open it. So I don't know if I have specific info yet like yours does.

Gotcha! I just tried that and it says "module information found". I can download the file but cannot open it. So I don't know if I have specific info yet like yours does.
Keep an eye on it. Once you start seeing all sorts of code and such below the download file button, that's a good sign! Means your truck is alive!

Good morning guys well I just learned that the transport company has 21 days from the time the truck lands at the railway stop to get it to the dealership (before they have to pay a penalty to ford) has anyone ever heard of this. I tracked my truck to the railway stop on 4/8 so if it’s true they have till the 4/29 to get it to my dealer.

Last edited:
I’m supposed to go pick up my truck tonight after work.
I just got a call from the salesman that they cracked my windshield detailing it, said there must’ve been a small crack there already.
They’re ordering it from Ky and said a factory rep will be installing it, probably be another week yet.

Back