2024 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build Thread

The Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA is doing $1000 over Invoice on all Super Duty in-stock and orders. They also will add the private cash offer to the deal if you have one. Ask for Mike or Manny, they have been great to work with.
I’m happy to see this. Living in San Jose, they were the dealer I wanted to order a ‘23 from in 2022. Though after submitting a request via their website, a few unanswered emails, and a few unreturned phone calls, I elected to place my order elsewhere. I do hope their service group remains a good place to go as that is where I’ll be having my truck serviced.

Mine has landed at the dealership. Order date 12/15/23. Built 3/14, shipped and delivered to dealer 3/27 (about 3 hours from the plant) I’ll pick it up next week. Non tremor platinum with HO

The same build I ordered from a smaller dealer two weeks before this one hasn’t been scheduled yet. I’ll cancel it today

Ok so I got the built date off 3/27 so how long does it take to ship to the dealer. 😁

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 37
lol that sucks I wish I could go pick it myself as it only 12 hr car ride I would love to drive it home.

I wish they could leave them along the way at certain rail stops. If they truly go by rail to Granger, mine will pass right through St Louis and go by me. Maybe I can wave to it along the way. Anyone else get built this week or last, still waiting to ship and going to Granger? Wondering if my truck has any bunk mates.

I wish they could leave them along the way at certain rail stops. If they truly go by rail to Granger, mine will pass right through St Louis and go by me. Maybe I can wave to it along the way. Anyone else get built this week or last, still waiting to ship and going to Granger? Wondering if my truck has any bunk mates.
Over coffee this morning we may our trucks may be bunkmates
Got 2 text updates from Ford - 3/27 @01:09 MDT your Super Duty has been built - 3/27 @0306 MDT your Super Duty has been shipped your dealer will contact you. Have reached out to Hayleigh to confirm it's not an early April Fool's joke

Just got a call and my truck arrived at dealership this morning. Should be able to get it later today!
  • Order Confirmed 01/03/2024
  • Scheduled Week Of 02/26/2024
  • In Production 03/03/2024
  • Built 03/04/2024
  • Shipped 03/10/2024
  • Final Preparation 03/28/2024
IMG_1595.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone received their truck without the tracker updating to show shipped? I hope my dealers update is correct, showing the truck is “on the road.” Leaving open it was only “on the road” from one parking lot to another when the status was checked.

Nice, and kudos to your dealership for getting that quick!
Not sure how the whole process works but they are a small dealer and was not sure if that would work against me or in my favor. Most frustrating part was it was sitting in the rail yard 30 miles from me for almost 2 weeks.

Not sure how the whole process works but they are a small dealer and was not sure if that would work against me or in my favor. Most frustrating part was it was sitting in the rail yard 30 miles from me for almost 2 weeks.
That's just the nature of these transport companies. I've purchased cars out of state and attempted to have them shipped. Sometimes it works out great and other times they sit for weeks waiting on a driver to take the load based upon the offered rate. I've had to cancel the shipping and fly out to get cars instead due to delays. Unfortunately we have no ability to do that in this case.

Still sitting in Production with no date under it, but today for the first time, today a ton of BCE modules populated, nothing under PCM yet
I bet that updates overnight. By weekend or even Monday I bet that changes to Built. I don't think the PCM module ever populates ... at least mine did not.

I didn’t get a shipped message yet just a built message I hope it ships out soon.

Back